IGNORED

England vs Bulgaria tickets - for sale - in aid of MENCAP

Brann-red

Hi

One inebriated night not long ago I decided to sign up for the London Marathon. I'm running on behalf of a great charity - MENCAP. Along the way I have a target to raise on behalf of them- as well as mentally and physically preparing myself for running a ridiculous amount of miles..

I've been lucky enough to get 2 tickets for the England Bulgaria game next Saturday-5 pm kick off. its apparently sold out now. The tickets have been donated by a supplier I work with to raise monies. The tickets are in Club Wembley- not with the hospitality but sat in the seating- they're in Block 241.

I'd really like to get £80 in total for both of them- face value of the other tickets in the ground were of equal price so this is a great price

If you'd like to purchase please let  me know asap- any payment would be made straight into my Virgin Money account for the marathon itself - Once this shows up then I'd send the e-tickets .

If anyone would like to donate on a whim please do to a great cause also ..

https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartAris1

Thanks All...

PS- thanks to Tom F for confirming this is ok to post.

1 hour ago, dihajh said:

Hi I'm interested what's the best way to contact you?

Thanks

Message sent . Cheers 

9 minutes ago, LewisP said:

I too am also interested if @dihajh doesn’t have them. I’m in London that weekend already so would be ideal. 

Message sent . Will keep you you updated 

• The topic was locked

Archived