IGNORED

George Dowling.. not good news, todays Post

WhistleHappy

2 hours ago, RedDave said:

No smoke without fire is a stupid saying.  Innocent until proven guilty and you implying he is guilty because of rumours is pretty poor

I'm not saying he's guilty but this is one of numerous things I've read about him in terms of attitude and maybe enjoying life outside of football too much. 

I hope as much as any City fan he has an amazing career and it's all lies but the more I hear the more I doubt it....

On 28/08/2019 at 12:36, Unan said:

Shame cus the academy will be sure to kick him out if guilty

GBH with intent is a very serious offence indeed. If he is fully convicted (i.e. of the “with intent” bit, as well of as the GBH itself) a lengthy custodial sentence (i.e. years) would be virtually a nailed-on certainty. 

43 minutes ago, Shelton’s Love Gravy said:

GBH with intent is a very serious offence indeed. If he is fully convicted (i.e. of the “with intent” bit, as well of as the GBH itself) a lengthy custodial sentence (i.e. years) would be virtually a nailed-on certainty. 

3-16 years depending on loads of factors of course.......wow.

City terminated his contract in the summer once they knew the severity of what happened. Newport we're intrested on a short term deal but so I hear never attended training so got told don't bother. Great shame and unfortunately has thrown it all away... Hopefully he learns and turns a corner and get the support he deserves being a local lad. 

12 hours ago, Allwaysred said:

City terminated his contract in the summer once they knew the severity of what happened. Newport we're intrested on a short term deal but so I hear never attended training so got told don't bother. Great shame and unfortunately has thrown it all away... Hopefully he learns and turns a corner and get the support he deserves being a local lad. 

Dunno about training but he did appear in a pre/ Season friendly. 

Archived