IGNORED

“Kelly 30”

BCFCadam

2 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

What are we supposed to make of it ? 

Two photos , the one at the top at least a week old because Kalas shirt is ready for him and the bottom photo no one knows when it was taken .

Lloyd  Kelly is no longer here and he is injured with his new club .

I don’t understand your thread I  am afraid. 

The videos are from today, taken from the clubs Instagram stories. 

6 minutes ago, EmersonsKev said:

looks like a table for shirts to be signed.  my guess its a shirt for a sponsor for maybe a 30th birthday gift

Number 30 is currently unallocated, number 3 the traditional left back number so number 30 would be the next obvious choice. 

Lloyds current Bournemouth number is taken, his previous number with us, 17, is taken by Szmodics, the source of these pictures.

Probably means f all but worth pointing out.

2 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

Number 30 is currently unallocated, number 3 the traditional left back number so number 30 would be the next obvious choice. 

Lloyds current Bournemouth number is taken, his previous number with us, 17, is taken by Szmodics, the source of these pictures.

Probably means f all but worth pointing out.

My thoughts exactly, any free agents called Kelly flying about?

9 minutes ago, BCFCadam said:

My thoughts exactly, any free agents called Kelly flying about?

I'm probably talking complete bullshit but I remember LJ saying we could try something clever in the transfer market. 

We are a little short at LB and CB, both positions Lloyd can play, could we have agreed a loan deal with Bournemouth before the window closed for Lloyd to rejoin until January, but have kept it under wraps until his own injury has cleared up? Is it even possible to do that? 

1 minute ago, Up The City! said:

I'm probably talking complete bullshit but I remember LJ saying we could try something clever in the transfer market. 

We are a little short at LB and CB, both positions Lloyd can play, could we have agreed a loan deal with Bournemouth before the window closed for Lloyd to rejoin until January, but have kept it under wraps until his own injury has cleared up? Is it even possible to do that? 

I have no idea mate, exactly why I brought it to OTIB for some answers

6 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

Hmm, we'd clearly have a 'vested' interest in such an agreement!  ?

……………………………………...

On the other hand could this be a BCFC Women's team shirt?  Anybody here seen Kelly? ? 

2 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

Hmm, we'd clearly have a 'vested' interest in such an agreement!  ?

……………………………………...

On the other hand could this be a BCFC Women's team shirt?  Anybody here seen Kelly? ? 

I think we signed him back in order for Chelsea to buy him off of us when their ban is up ?

Archived