IGNORED

I think Benik Afobe may like it here...

Silvio Dante

Love this.. seems like a great group of lads which is half the battle

but for me it has highlighted how annoying the alcohol references are in the massengo chant!

The alcohol references make this poor in my view.. they worked in the old flint chant because flint seemed like ‘a bit of a lad’ same with McGuire and his World Cup antics and the talking to his missus meme, it’s fits. But seems abit forced here

Han Noah messengo

han Noah messengo

He’s better than viera, he’s better than xavi

**** insista, Barca can have ee’

and his hairs ******* massive

or Something, or anything but the alcohol references which let’s face it is here to stay

but for me it has highlighted how annoying the alcohol references are in the massengo chant!

The alcohol references make this poor in my view.. they worked in the old flint chant because flint seemed like ‘a bit of a lad’ same with McGuire and his World Cup antics and the talking to his missus meme, it’s fits. But seems abit forced here

Han Noah messengo

han Noah messengo

or Something, or anything but the alcohol references which let’s face it is here to stay

1 hour ago, Fjmcity said:

Han Noah messengo

han Noah messengo

De ja vu?

Han Noah messengo

han Noah messengo

Just now, OldlandReddies said:

Brilliant stuff. Just reminds me so much of our League 1 Champions squad. They had fun on and off the pitch. 

Yep, was going to say same.  They look a tight bunch, lets hope for similar outcome..

• Admin
1 hour ago, miketh2nd said:

High team spirit seems very high at the moment , which when we have a bad run is so vital to inspire each other!

Was thinking the same, without wanting to be too negative

It is very easy to be bubbly with our recent results etc, let's hope this tightness within the squad is there later in the season if things go wrong

12 hours ago, Fjmcity said:

Han Noah messengo

han Noah messengo

Kasey Palmer has a song with him shagging peoples wife’s which is in many other songs. Any problems with that?

I must admit at the end of last season I wouldn’t have gone back for Kasey Palmer in the summer, unless an absolute bargain.

Yup, I will admit I was wrong. Wrong as he is so much more a team player than he was last season, helping out defending and now looking more relaxed, not trying too hard to impress and messing up.

But I certainly underestimated his character, the type of bubbly personality every dressing room needs. Yes I am sure he isn’t alone but staying with Afobe has certainly worked for both of them and they seem to get on well and are settled. Makes for a winning team that.

2 hours ago, Flint says No said:

Kasey Palmer has a song with him shagging peoples wife’s which is in many other songs. Any problems with that?

Wife? Wives I think, don't you? 

And yes since you put it so eloquently, I imagine plenty might have a problem with 'that. I know we have a reputation for being thick, but do we have to prove it by shouting such rubbish from the terraces?? 

2 hours ago, cidered abroad said:

I say that neither should give up the day job to become singers. Dreadful, off tone and no melody in those voices!

Doesn't stop people buying records/downloads these days.

Musicality and talent aren't prerequisites for people buying your music ?

6 hours ago, Agard Days Night said:

Han Noah messengo

han Noah messengo

Who cares?

Archived