IGNORED

The truth

FrozenRobin

16 minutes ago, handsofclay said:

I'm surprised that EN hasn't got a smartphone. The one he's got seems like a museum piece it has even got an aerial. If he cant get his head around modern technology how the heck can he be expected to get his head onto one of NE's crosses!

Plus I'm surprised Lee is doing our medicals.

3 hours ago, Agard Days Night said:

Sorry 75 you’ve lost me there. Just bumping somebody's quality artwork 

Have you had a Southend postcard from Taylor Moore yet? How’s he getting on since he signed for them back in June? After all, he told you all about his transfer ‘from the horse’s mouth’ so it could not possibly have been a lie - incredible that we managed to sign another geezer called Taylor Moore who looks just like him - what are the chances?!

12 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Have you had a Southend postcard from Taylor Moore yet? How’s he getting on since he signed for them back in June? After all, he told you all about his transfer ‘from the horse’s mouth’ so it could not possibly have been a lie - incredible that we managed to sign another geezer called Taylor Moore who looks just like him - what are the chances?!

How long have you been away on tour? He didn’t sign for Southend and has been playing well for City this season. Do keep up.

9 hours ago, Murraysrightplum said:

Call me a cynic but I think those pictures have been photoshopped. 

See, I wasn’t 100% sure, but, upon a closer inspection I think they have been as well! The heads don’t match up with the size of the bodies so there’s no way this could be ‘The Truth’

Have to admit, I was almost one of the silly ones until your post made me have a second look. Ever so grateful :hug:

Archived