IGNORED

Pedro pereira - portugal under 21

Simon bristol

13 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Not going to lie. Having joined this thread here, I’m not entirely sure what’s going on!

I've just joined as well expecting Pereira had a stormer. I'm now reading about how vikings selected their Dutch rape victims and Portuguese food portions

1 hour ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Whilst this thread has digressed slightly to Portuguese food, are you, @Porto Red or @cidered abroad able to explain why your portions are so large?

I would suggest that Portugal is a very agricultural country with plenty of produce from the land and sea and combined with being very working class - working the land or industry - along with a long lunch break shutdown and a commitment to meals as a big family or neighbourhood occasion, makes it less of a snack on the go type place, more a place where even a plate of food resembles the varied bounty of mums cooking ie grilled meat and fish, potatoes, rice, vegetables.

Go to any village in Portugal and all the workers will be crammed into a canteen - maybe the only one - all eating a big lunch. Conversely you are more likely to see someone even young still working and grabbing only a quick caffeine shot at 6 or 7pm rather than walking home or sat at home with a box of fried chicken or a burger or TV dinner!

48 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Can someone fill me in on what pedro Pereira representing Portugal u21s has to do with the Vikings raping Dutch women 1200 years ago?

Unless I’m badly mistaken he isn’t Dutch, a Viking , a woman or over 1200 years old...

I didn't realise the Vikings were raping and pillaging as far south as Portugal.

Then again they might have gone to the Algarve for their club 18-30 hols.

Archived