IGNORED

Your opinions on the ownership of Bristol City.

UCFBdissertation

Hello Robins,

I am currently writing my MSc dissertation looking at how different models of football club ownership affects how fans feel engaged with their clubs - something particularly pertinent given what has just happened with Bury and Bolton. 

Below is a link to a quick survey that asks a few questions on the ownership model of the club and how this may or may not affect how engaged you feel. I will then compare your results to fans of other clubs and see what trends may emerge.

All answers will be anonymous and if you have any questions about how the responses are stored and presented please feel free to shoot me a private message.

Thanks for your help!

Edit: Ive had some really great responses and will close the survey now - thank you everyone for your help. If you would like any info on the results once analysis is completed please send me a message. Thanks again!

Funny old thing the ownership of   Bristol City. The constant reference is Steve Lansdown as the owner when in fact he is the majority shareholder. By some wide margin of course but never the less a distinction worth making as those of us with shares are pretty much sidelined and forgotten. This always rankles with me a little as it feels like a part of the history of the club has been (or there is an attempt to) erased.

19 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Funny old thing the ownership of   Bristol City. The constant reference is Steve Lansdown as the owner when in fact he is the majority shareholder. By some wide margin of course but never the less a distinction worth making as those of us with shares are pretty much sidelined and forgotten. This always rankles with me a little as it feels like a part of the history of the club has been (or there is an attempt to) erased.

Much as I rate the current ownership/stewardship of City I do wonder about the past- if elements of it are/have been a bit airbrushed in this new Bristol Sport era.

Archived