IGNORED

Going into the international break

miloemily

I feel a win tomorrow would give us a strong indication of the season ahead with the international break upon us. In seasons gone we have failed when a win would really put us in a strong position.

I’m actually really looking forward to the game and can see another good performance and 3 points.

A young hungry team showing no fear and with Afobe getting better every game we are hopefully going places. Considering our injury problems so far this season LJ doing a very good job.

COME ON YOU REDS.

30 minutes ago, RedRaw said:

How we fair in the first game back after the international break will provide a better indication of how we are progressing.

We're usually dog5hit when we come back!

If last season’s 3 Wins (Sheffield United x 2 & Brentford)  & 1 defeat (Leeds) is dog5hit, then let’s home we are just as dog5hite this season..! 

3 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

If last season’s 3 Wins (Sheffield United x 2 & Brentford)  & 1 defeat (Leeds) is dog5hit, then let’s home we are just as dog5hite this season..! 

I think if you look back over the last 3/4 seasons, our record immediately after international breaks has not been good. 

I think we have done fantastically well so far, when you consider we essentially have an entire new spine. To get 10 points on the board this early, with all the new signings and departures is nothing short of brilliant. We didn't exactly have an easy start on paper either, what with the first game against in my view, the best team in the league in Leeds, then tough away trips to Brum, Derby and Hull. We were perhaps a bit unlucky at Brum as well! Credit to Ashton and Lee for all their efforts, their doing a fantastic job. This team will only gel further and get better as the season progresses. Lansdown deserves a lot of praise as well, for all the support he has given us. We're a fully established championship outfit now, and one that is sustainable too with regards to the financial side of things and the youth academy bringing through excellent young talent. What a great time to be a City fan! 

Archived