IGNORED

Cardiff v Fulham

Slippin cider

3 minutes ago, robin_unreliant said:

Glatzel cost more than Famara and has been totally anonymous. People like to have a go at FD but try looking at some other players out there in that price range.

Absolutely. Fam is a very good Championship player and plenty of other top Championship teams would love to have him.

17 minutes ago, OldlandReddies said:

Looks like teams have quickly learnt how to play against Fulham's attack. Do they have a plan B......don't think so.

I would question how the home team conceding 75% of possession and dropping off with every single player consistently in their own half is working something out. 

Fulham are not Man City. 

7 minutes ago, Cowshed said:

I would question how the home team conceding 75% of possession and dropping off with every single player consistently in their own half is working something out. 

Fulham are not Man City. 

That's exactly how to play against them. Suck up the pressure, let them have as much possession as they like in non threatning areas, win the ball and hit them quickly on the break. The final part Cardiff didn't have the players to execute. We do.

1 minute ago, OldlandReddies said:

That's exactly how to play against them. 

And Cardiff did not win. 

The home team did not win.

And for a long period of time gave up playing what is recognised as football … Its an invasion game were teams enter territory to score.

4 minutes ago, OldlandReddies said:

That's exactly how to play against them. Suck up the pressure, let them have as much possession as they like in non threatning areas, win the ball and hit them quickly on the break. The final part Cardiff didn't have the players to execute. We do.

Cardiff were so deep in the second half they could not counter attack. By conceding that much of the pitch teams would need Gareth Bale to hit them on the break. 

3 minutes ago, Cowshed said:

And Cardiff did not win. 

The home team did not win.

And for a long period of time gave up playing what is recognised as football … Its an invasion game were teams enter territory to score.

Cardiff were so deep in the second half they could not counter attack. By conceding that much of the pitch teams would need Gareth Bale to hit them on the break. 

You could argue that we have played very deep for long periods in our last 3 games but, as I said, we have the players to counter attack quickly and punish teams. It's not all about possession, it's what you do with it. 

2 hours ago, maxjak said:

Just went onto Hesgoal.com to watch this...........and on the link to the game ............ they are showing a frigging Rugby League game!!! ?

If you have trouble in future go onto First row sports, it's a bugger getting rid of the ads covering the screen but persevere and you will find the correct x's to hit to clear the screen.

2 minutes ago, OldlandReddies said:

You could argue that we have played very deep for long periods in our last 3 games but, as I said, we have the players to counter attack quickly and punish teams. It's not all about possession, it's what you do with it. 

I would not. I would point out that Bristol City have played with a medium block. Cardiff were dropping off into their own half. Very different and it became increasingly ineffectual till the sending off. Teams cannot counter quickly from those distances. 

25 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Wow Parker is a thicko isn’t he?

Wow! Didn’t really have an opinion about SP tonight but on the face of that interview I’m regretting the fiver I put on Fulham to go up! Can’t imagine the training sessions are overly cerebral; glad we have LJ!!

41 minutes ago, pillred said:

If you have trouble in future go onto First row sports, it's a bugger getting rid of the ads covering the screen but persevere and you will find the correct x's to hit to clear the screen.

Used to use first row but it’s a ass ache,the best thing to use is wow sports apk. http://www.wowsportslive.com/ 

Archived