IGNORED

Unofficial Merchandise

RedLionLad

Computer generated, certain area to add logo, certain area to add text. Collect your data to find out your ‘team’ and add the words after. Guarantee 0 of these have actually been produced, they’d produce it after it was bought.

There is some generic stuff on eBay or amazon made by chancers , usually calling us Bristol. Or keep the faith such malarkey.

i do prefer unofficial stuff , section82 with money going to fans group.   

I like south bristol clothing , eBay for retro stuff with the old robin on , don’t like current badge  

official merchandise is hideously overpriced  , £30 for a T-shirt with the city badge on or £60 for a hoody or jumper   

6 minutes ago, kivsy said:

There is some generic stuff on eBay or amazon made by chancers , usually calling us Bristol. Or keep the faith such malarkey.

i do prefer unofficial stuff , section82 with money going to fans group.   

I like south bristol clothing , eBay for retro stuff with the old robin on , don’t like current badge  

official merchandise is hideously overpriced  , £30 for a T-shirt with the city badge on or £60 for a hoody or jumper   

Agree the pricing has become a little bit silly. Although the 10% added to your card helps. 

Archived