IGNORED

Taylor moore

Banjo Island

1 minute ago, Numero Uno said:

Correct. We’ve got injuries, young un’s learning on the job and we are in the right half of the table. I’ll take that.

Yes but for a promotion chasing side he is making too many mistakes.

It isnt the own goal that's the problem it's the fact he has clearly called for the ball completely missed it and there in.

I'm glad he is improving but I do not think he has been nearly as impressive as others simply because he is making game changing mistakes. QPR lost possession they should have scored, today called for the ball and missed it and there in down the flank.....small moments but these cost points.

1 minute ago, Lez said:

It isnt the own goal that's the problem it's the fact he has clearly called for the ball completely missed it and there in.

I'm glad he is improving but I do not think he has been nearly as impressive as others simply because he is making game changing mistakes. QPR lost possession they should have scored, today called for the ball and missed it and there in down the flank.....small moments but these cost points.

You would imagine now with how well Rowe has performed since he has come in that Baker and Kalas will be the starting 2 centre backs when they are both fit, Williams and Moore as backup. 

1 minute ago, marcofisher said:

You would imagine now with how well Rowe has performed since he has come in that Baker and Kalas will be the starting 2 centre backs when they are both fit, Williams and Moore as backup. 

Well if we play 3 at the back I assume it will be kalas Baker and Moore....or maybe Pereira 

2 minutes ago, Lez said:

Who else do you play there TODAY? Please don’t suggest 80% Ashley Williams who was only there in case of injury.

2 minutes ago, Lez said:

Three weeks ago on here Baker was a terrible center back. Now he is pairing with a rookie at this level. Taylor Moore is a good player. Williams and kalas coming in will help. Kalas made Webster look good last season and the same will happen with Moore. We have a shit time of first team injuries and yet are five unbeaten. Moore is going good as are the rest of them. 

Hes a young player, learning all of the time....ok he knew nothing of the OG.....and misjudged the header.....he also made very good challenges all over the pitch.....please remain objective and not allow this to become a platform for which to attack him....

Hes learning, he will improve.....and everyone learns from the consequences of their mistakes.........

#bepatient

Chin up lad....

COYR

14 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Three weeks ago on here Baker was a terrible center back. Now he is pairing with a rookie at this level. Taylor Moore is a good player. Williams and kalas coming in will help. Kalas made Webster look good last season and the same will happen with Moore. We have a shit time of first team injuries and yet are five unbeaten. Moore is going good as are the rest of them. 

I wasn’t sure about him early games but happily admit I’ve changed my mind,he was up against one of the best forwards in this league today and done fine 

6 minutes ago, Carey 6 said:

Reminds me of Magnússon. 

Will look tidy most games, but will always cost you points throughout the season.

Not really up to the standard of where we want to be.

I think he's better than Magnússon. I thought Magnússon was mostly very poor at centre back. Did a job at left back.

8 minutes ago, Carey 6 said:

Reminds me of Magnússon. 

Will look tidy most games, but will always cost you points throughout the season.

Not really up to the standard of where we want to be.

Magnússon wasn’t a young lad making his way. Moore made mistakes today, no argument. But only a few weeks ago we had no midfield, a keeper who looked battered at the final whistle each game, signed a forward who was crap cos some Stoke fan said so, had players having to be introduced to each other pre match...........and we stand with 11 points from the first 6 games, about 5 or 6 more than we could have any right to expect imo.

6 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

I think he's better than Magnússon. I thought Magnússon was mostly very poor at centre back. Did a job at left back.

I thought Magnússon was poor at everything except free kicks and throw ins. LJ bit Moscow’s hand off to get his money back and a bit of profit, I know I would have! Nevertheless good luck to the guy I hope he has a great time and we get 10m in sell on value!!!

2 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Nothing he can do about the first, can hardly blame him for that.

Second his positioning was off which was disappointing 

First was his fault in the build up. Called off Baker for a header and he lost it leading to the attack. From my angle Baker wins it and danger done but TM took responsibility by calling him off and lost his battle. A mistake. Maybe his only of the match but mistakes at this level cost you more often than not. He makes one or two a game. Kalas and Baker are that good because they make mistakes 1 every 2-3 games. That is the difference. Moore is growing for sure but he doesn’t have much more time to cut these out before Kalas and Williams are ready. 

10 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

Magnússon wasn’t a young lad making his way. Moore made mistakes today, no argument. But only a few weeks ago we had no midfield, a keeper who looked battered at the final whistle each game, signed a forward who was crap cos some Stoke fan said so, had players having to be introduced to each other pre match...........and we stand with 11 points from the first 6 games, about 5 or 6 more than we could have any right to expect imo.

Magnússon was 23 when we signed him, Moore is 22. And Moore has definitely played more games of professional football at this stage of his career.

7 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Seriously? Hes called for the header and missed it. It was awful defending for the first.

4 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

For the first goal he called for the header( which Baker left )and  then totally missed it and then put it into his own net  

Second goal he got a touch on the ball which played their striker onside. 

He’ll know that and hopefully learn from it. 

Archived