IGNORED

Taylor moore

Banjo Island

Very easily pleased you mate, he is so weak got absolutely bullied today, Baker was miles ahead of him performance wise today. If bailey wright played like Moore today we’d be slating him. He’s not good enough I’m afraid and it will show against good teams. 

2 minutes ago, Hocca said:

Very easily pleased you mate, he is so weak got absolutely bullied today, Baker was miles ahead of him performance wise today. If bailey wright played like Moore today we’d be slating him. He’s not good enough I’m afraid and it will show against good teams. 

If Bailey Wright played like Taylor Moore had today then it would’ve been a hell of an improvement on his performance at Loftus Road!

1 hour ago, Carey 6 said:

Reminds me of Magnússon. 

Will look tidy most games, but will always cost you points throughout the season.

Not really up to the standard of where we want to be.

We aren’t there yet, and nor is he. I think we will grow together though. 

He's still young so will make mistakes but as long as he learns from them he will be one hell of a player in the future. Tough game for him today but he won't face many more powerful than BA. A star for the future is our Taylor Moore.

24 minutes ago, marmite said:

He's still young so will make mistakes but as long as he learns from them he will be one hell of a player in the future. Tough game for him today but he won't face many more powerful than BA. A star for the future is our Taylor Moore.

Assombalonga always tried to avoid Baker and target Moore. TM coped pretty well with the physical stuff from Assombalonga, and was unlucky for the second goal. He won’t get a much tougher test than Assombalonga all season, so hopefully he learns from this and his confidence isn’t  dented. He did seem to slope off down the tunnel when the rest of the team were doing their round of applause.

1 hour ago, Carey 6 said:

Reminds me of Magnússon. 

Will look tidy most games, but will always cost you points throughout the season.

Not really up to the standard of where we want to be.

No no and no,maggers was a total liability and we all breathed a huge sigh of relief when he wouldn’t make a complete clanger after a game which wasn’t very often 

We got to be realistic here, we had full intent on going into the season with Webster and Kalas. As things have turned out we have our covering CB in Baker paired with a rookie, and I mean no disrespect to Moore by this, but those are the facts.

Yes he will make mistakes but in an ideal world he would have probably been loaned to a lower end Championship club like Vyner was. He would have gained Championship experience and ironed out some mistakes at another team’s expense. Next season when Webster and/or Kalas might have departed he would hopefully have started as first choice. As it is he has been thrown in the deep end but certainly not out of his depth on the whole. 

7 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Lot of truth in that.

I think we need to be realistic. For 89 minutes of games he has been excellent....however he clearly has a howler in him. Getting caught at QPR. Missing the header for their first goal and positionally for their 2nd.

Yes he is making progress, great, but we are team wanting promotion now that is the aim....and we cannot afford these lapses in concentration and mistakes that he is making.

2 hours ago, swanker said:

For the first goal he called for the header( which Baker left )and  then totally missed it and then put it into his own net  

Second goal he got a touch on the ball which played their striker onside. 

He’ll know that and hopefully learn from it. 

Wasn’t there so can’t comment but can you explain to me how a defender plays someone onside? 

Ta.

34 minutes ago, Lez said:

I think we need to be realistic. For 89 minutes of games he has been excellent....however he clearly has a howler in him. Getting caught at QPR. Missing the header for their first goal and positionally for their 2nd.

Yes he is making progress, great, but we are team wanting promotion now that is the aim....and we cannot afford these lapses in concentration and mistakes that he is making.

A bit harsh this. All players today made mistakes. Thing is that with defenders and certainly goalkeepers, mistakes are more costly. You said he was good for 89 mins. I don't think anyone played good for longer. He will get better and he will improve in the first team with good players around him. I think he will become a rock for us.

11 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Did you watch his movement today without the ball,dragged our back line all over the shop,I haven’t a problem with Dede so not sure what you’re point is 

Ok, so Assombalonga had a good game today.

He's still very overhyped at this level.

I fell asleep at half time because I was working late last night and again tonight, but he didn't especially impress first half.

The bit about Diedhiou wasn't a quote from you, but an example of something spouted on here several times a week during match threads.

More making the point of how one striker who is (laughably) considered crap provides more of a return than someone many consider "one of the best in the division".

5 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

If you were a coach of a new side and had a choice of Assombalonga or Famara

you’d take Famara would you James ?

Would depend entirely on what players I had available already and what the budget the club had.

With our current squad I'm perfectly happy with Famara instead of Britt as we already have other options to provide an alternative to Fam.

1 minute ago, JamesBCFC said:

I fell asleep at half time because I was working late last night and again tonight, but he didn't especially impress first half.

The bit about Diedhiou wasn't a quote from you, but an example of something spouted on here several times a week during match threads.

More making the point of how one striker who is (laughably) considered crap provides more of a return than someone many consider "one of the best in the division".

Would depend entirely on what players I had available already and what the budget the club had.

With our current squad I'm perfectly happy with Canara instead of Britt.

Ok , putting it another way

Do you regard Famara as a better forward than Assombalonga at this level ?

5 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

With our current squad I'm perfectly happy with Famara instead of Britt.

His goal scoring record shows that he’s not overhyped tho,get your head down mate because your talking tripe.100 goals in 230ish games is bloody good mate 

Archived