IGNORED

Time for some new songs.

Robbored

I heard the Messengo song today and it’s pretty good but I also heard the cringeworthy “if you hate the gas, stand up”......jeez.......does anyone other than some City fans give a shit about the Rovers? :dunno:

I certainly don’t, and I expect most away fans have no clue as to who the Gas are......Does anyone think that Forest fans sing the same kind of song about Country?

I seriously doubt it

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

I heard the Messengo song today and it’s pretty good but I also heard the cringeworthy “if you hate the gas, stand up”......jeez.......does anyone other than some City fans give a shit about the Rovers? :dunno:

I certainly don’t, and I expect most away fans have no clue as to who the Gas are......Does anyone think that Forest fans sing the same kind of song about Country?

I seriously doubt it

Maybe we could try out some suggestions on here and see what people think?

5 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I seriously doubt it

I always thought it was “stand up, if you hate the gas”..

11 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I seriously doubt it

“Stand up if you hate the gas” was sung in response to the stewards attempting to get people to sit down. 

17 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I seriously doubt it

I’m amazed you could hear anything further away than the Dolman tannoy...

34 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I seriously doubt it

Of all the people to be starting this thread...! ???

2 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Bullshit

Haven't heard it for ages

About time we reminded the Sag Clowns we hate them 

Bob - it’s heard every game at AG - and makes us look like a bunch of sad yokels to the away fans.

Like I said it’s cringeworthy and embarrassing.

6 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Bob - it’s heard every game at AG - and makes us look like a bunch of sad yokels to the away fans.

I don't know about every game, but it is tinpot.

Drags us down to their level imo.

9 minutes ago, Robbored said:

It’s really not..!

When I heard it today, I was thinking “it’s been years since I’ve heard that at a home game” and just assumed it was a dig at them in front of the sky cameras. 

To be honest I feel singing the ‘gas song’ almost makes them relevant these days and they probably love the attention on national tv. I’m not sure if many of the kids (anyone under 18) understand the rivalry as it’s not really been an issue in their entire lives. 

We have aspirations of Premier League and singing about some tinpot team seems needless these days. There again I suppose this thread keeps us amused but it’s almost like a secret pleasure that we don’t need to share with other clubs.

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

I seriously doubt it

But it means a helluva a lot to a helluva a lot on here, obsessed.

Archived