IGNORED

Time for some new songs.

Robbored

52 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

First half I thought the singing section were fantastic....really great atmosphere.

I’m not a singer, but I got swept along with it today.

I like the singing section Dave despite them being in the wrong place in the stadium. They should be behind the goal in the SS rather than being tucked away in the corner.

Its the pathetic and embarrassing gas songs that I find unnecessary.

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

I heard the Messengo song today and it’s pretty good but I also heard the cringeworthy “if you hate the gas, stand up”......jeez.......does anyone other than some City fans give a shit about the Rovers? :dunno:

I certainly don’t, and I expect most away fans have no clue as to who the Gas are......Does anyone think that Forest fans sing the same kind of song about Country?

I seriously doubt it

I bet they haven't even heard of Notts Country...

Like I haven't.

I heard the Messengo song today and it’s pretty good but I also heard the cringeworthy “if you hate the gas, stand up”......jeez.......does anyone other than some City fans give a shit about the Rovers? :dunno:

I certainly don’t, and I expect most away fans have no clue as to who the Gas are......Does anyone think that Forest fans sing the same kind of song about Country?

I seriously doubt it

Who cares.

If you don’t like it do something about it.

I hate Rovers, always will.

Rivalry in football is part of the point of it.  Arsenal fans sing “stand up if you hate Tottenham” every match.  It’d be a sad, sterile, boring game if rivalries went.  They may be a hilariously rubbish, tin pot, embarrassment to Bristol but the gas are intrinsically linked to us and I personally enjoy having them to laugh at and sing about.  

I seriously doubt it

It was more to do with the people getting told to sit down at the back. Just a song to get fans going. No dramas 

It’s heard at every game at AG...........it’s cringeworthy.

Well for starters that is a lie.

Secondly, if you don’t like a song, wind your neck in and don’t sing it. I’m sure everyone has a song they’re not fond of.

Atmosphere was decent today and this song (aimed at the stewards trying to get people to sit) contributed to it.

1 hour ago, westred1 said:

Well for starters that is a lie.

Secondly, if you don’t like a song, wind your neck in and don’t sing it. I’m sure everyone has a song they’re not fond of.

Atmosphere was decent today and this song (aimed at the stewards trying to get people to sit) contributed to it.

No problem with the atmosphere today - it was pretty good. 

Its the embarrassing and cringeworthy ‘stand up if you hate the gas’ song that I haven’t sung since I was 15, almost 50 years ago that I find dull and lacking in originality .................:sleeping:

19 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Its the embarrassing and cringeworthy ‘stand up if you hate the gas’ song that I haven’t sung since I was 15, almost 50 years ago that I find dull and lacking in originality .................:sleeping:

Surely 50 years ago it wouldn’t had been sung a lot, I mean with grounds mostly standing to start with?

Are you talking rubbish... again?

27 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Its the embarrassing and cringeworthy ‘stand up if you hate the gas’ song that I haven’t sung since I was 15, almost 50 years ago because I’m so dull and lacking in originality .................:sleeping:

Corrected for you

Archived