IGNORED

Jack Hunt

Alan Dicks

Well played Jack, today. Played well until the injury forced you off.

Keep on playing like that and maybe some of the OTIB experts who have already written you off as crap might have the balls to come on here and give you a bit of well earned praise.

On the other hand, i'm not holding my breath.

Defensively I think he’s very good, attacking not so much, although he has provided some great crosses/assists recently.

He seems to have a bit of an issue where he doesn’t keep his eye on the ball and mis-controls it. Maybe he gets excited that far up the pitch.

Very good game. I have always thought hs is a good player who should play well more often than he does, and is usually carelessness or lack of confidence rather than ability that lets him down at times.

Jack is pretty good going forward and puts a good cross in.  Not his fault that nobody is on the end of it sometimes.

His defending could be better though and LJ was inclined to play Pisano or Wright at RB when we knew that our opponents had a tricky or fast left winger.

like a few other posters I don't think we seen enough of Pereira yet to make a firm judgement, though from what I have seen he he looks like he might be a bit better than Jack defensively.

I certainly prefer him to the last right back we had called Hunt ?

For a player who supposedly can’t cross, that is a lot of assists already this season. I think people are infuriated by his crossing at times because he does not aim to directly put in on someone’s head like elliason can. But he puts it in dangerous areas, sometimes someone is there and sometimes there isn’t, sometimes there is a defender there who has to deal with it by putting it out for a corner or into their own net as happened today.

Probably not the perfect all round right back, but as a right wing back I think he will be in the team more than he is out of it this season. It’s a very demanding position, and very happy to have him as one of 2 right wing backs. 

15 minutes ago, city1983 said:

For a player who supposedly can’t cross, that is a lot of assists already this season. I think people are infuriated by his crossing at times because he does not aim to directly put in on someone’s head like elliason can. But he puts it in dangerous areas, sometimes someone is there and sometimes there isn’t, sometimes there is a defender there who has to deal with it by putting it out for a corner or into their own net as happened today.

Probably not the perfect all round right back, but as a right wing back I think he will be in the team more than he is out of it this season. It’s a very demanding position, and very happy to have him as one of 2 right wing backs. 

I’d be intrigued to know if anyone has played him on rhs of midfield 

Think he’d be great there in certain games , in front of a right back

44 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I’d be intrigued to know if anyone has played him on rhs of midfield 

Think he’d be great there in certain games , in front of a right back

Think this is real option for him, although I’m still having nightmares about his missed attempts to trap a ball, was it twice against QPR at home, towards the Atyeo, which went out for throw ins? 

8 minutes ago, East End Old Boy said:

Think this is real option for him, although I’m still having nightmares about his missed attempts to trap a ball, was it twice against QPR at home, towards the Atyeo, which went out for throw ins? 

I think you have to cut him some slack with those due to the low sun. Several people on the Dolman side commented on it on the day.

Archived