IGNORED

Jojo

FrozenRobin

4 minutes ago, FrozenRobin said:

still, a keeper getting sent off

Did you see how/why he went off?

I haven’t seen it but when keepers gets sent off it’s often because they’ve brought down an attacker in an attempt to secure the ball and we’ve all situations where attacking player purposely ‘trip’ over the keeper so that may have been why. Alternatively if he’d handled the ball outside his box that would have led to a red card.

Its very rare for keepers to get dismissed for dissent. I certainly can’t recall ever seeing that and I watch lots of football.

54 minutes ago, Red Zeppelin said:

Sadly did seem like he had a mare yesterday... gifted possession away for the 1st goal then came tearing out for the red. Chin up Jojo!

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/forest-green-rovers/11799243/forest-green-0-2-newport

Blimey, that is terrible. Trying to be far too clever in the first and then sliding in two yards outside the area fr the red card.

Still, we learn by our mistakes. 

23 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

Blimey, that is terrible. Trying to be far too clever in the first and then sliding in two yards outside the area fr the red card.

Still, we learn by our mistakes. 

Yep, very bad day at the office yesterday, but....

....stellar start to his Lg2 loan until then.

7 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Yep, very bad day at the office yesterday, but....

....stellar start to his Lg2 loan until then.

Indeed. We've seen more experienced keepers than Jojo try to dribble the ball out of their box. If often ends badly.

Goalies! Just don't!

Archived