IGNORED

So, I was sat in my seat today ...

Rudolf Hucker

... and behind me, for the first time as far as I can recall, was sat a young boy - I’d guess that his age was eight or nine - and his dad. I silently resolved to temper my normally bad language so as not to cause any upset to the lad or his parent. My wife, sat alongside me, also unnecessarily but quietly reminded me of my responsibilities.

All was going well into the second half when Boro took the lead. I hadn’t transgressed. The linesman on the Dolman side then seemed to suffer a sudden meltdown prompting him to make a quickfire succession of dubious offside decisions. I could hardly control myself, yet managed to, when from behind me a (too) young, falsetto voice shouted:

“What’s up linesman? Have you got shit in your eyes?”.

I had to chuckle. Made my day. 

6 hours ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

... and behind me, for the first time as far as I can recall, was sat a young boy - I’d guess that his age was eight or nine - and his dad. I silently resolved to temper my normally bad language so as not to cause any upset to the lad or his parent. My wife, sat alongside me, also unnecessarily but quietly reminded me of my responsibilities.

All was going well into the second half when Boro took the lead. I hadn’t transgressed. The linesman on the Dolman side then seemed to suffer a sudden meltdown prompting him to make a quickfire succession of dubious offside decisions. I could hardly control myself, yet managed to, when from behind me a (too) young, falsetto voice shouted:

according to the ref,(on sky) he was not offside, under the NEW rules,? 

7 hours ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

You don't sit in the Dolman, block C in old money by any chance?

There was a youngsters sat by me who went on the odd rant, to the amusement of his guardian.

13 hours ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

I could hardly control myself, yet managed to, when from behind me a (too) young, falsetto voice shouted:

Had your wife moved seats?

Archived