IGNORED

Old Firm game

slartibartfast

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

I’m really surprised that we English have any interest in Scottish football. It’s always been a two horse race and always will be.

Personally I think it’s crap.

Really? You should've said mate.

10 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Turned  it off after 15 minutes. Terrible standard of football 

I didn’t even bother with it.

No doubt it’ll be all over Talk Sport on Monday morning when the Scots take over...........:sleeping:

I might be tempted to phone in and give my opinion on Scottish football.

21 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I’m really surprised that we English have any interest in Scottish football. It’s always been a two horse race and always will be.

Not quite RR.When Rangers got dropped down the league's it was actually a one horse race.

32 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Isnt the premier league a two horse race again this season?

7 minutes ago, Super said:

Isnt the premier league a two horse race again this season?

Quite. I've said it before and I'll say it again, since the inception of the Premier League English top flight football has become less competitive. 27th season and still on 6 different winners. Anybody want to take odds on their being a 7th this year. 

9 minutes ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

Quite. I've said it before and I'll say it again, since the inception of the Premier League English top flight football has become less competitive. 27th season and still on 6 different winners. Anybody want to take odds on their being a 7th this year. 

For as long as I can remember, way before the Premier League, there has always been a 'big 5' or 'big 6' - I'm not sure the Premier League has really changed that very much.

Going into the season, barring a freak season like Leicester, it's always a pick from four or five clubs that have a chance to win it, that never changes, it's just the clubs that have a chance that change over time.

The Premier League hasn't made the blindest bit of difference to that.

And it could easily be a 7th this year, Liverpool.

31 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I didn’t even bother with it.

No doubt it’ll be all over Talk Sport on Monday morning when the Scots take over...........:sleeping:

I might be tempted to phone in and give my opinion on Scottish football.

Why not? 

On the few occaisios I've had the misfortune to hear TalkSport there's always some opinionated know nothing prat spouting nonsense..........the callers are even worse!

You'll fit in seamlessly.

2 minutes ago, CodeRed said:

Why not? 

On the few occaisios I've had the misfortune to hear TalkSport there's always some opinionated know nothing prat spouting nonsense..........the callers are even worse!

You'll fit in seamlessly.

You should call in CR. I sure the millions of listeners would love to hear your views and so would I having seen what highly perceptive comments you post on here.

For a country of only 5 million the SPL isn’t all that bad. It’s ridiculous to compare a football nation with a population of over 55 million to one with 5.. Celtic and Rangers are Arguably bigger than any Premier League club in terms of fanbases too IMO.  You only have to see the amount of there fans that travel to big European games to see that..wasn’t there 150,000 Rangers fans in Manchester for the Uefa cup final in 2008? Fanatical support.

3 minutes ago, bris red said:

For a country of only 5 million the SPL isn’t all that bad. It’s ridiculous to compare a football nation with a population of over 55 million to one with 5.. Celtic and Rangers are Arguably bigger than any Premier League club in terms of fanbases too IMO.  You only have to see the amount of there fans that travel to big European games to see that..wasn’t there 150,000 Rangers fans in Manchester for the Uefa cup final in 2008? Fanatical support.

I agree with you but thats not true is it? Globally there are millions of fans of the big PL clubs. 

Archived