IGNORED

City women at the gate vs Brighton

ZiderheadTJ

56 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/gate-guide-brighton-hove-albion/

Interesting strategy to increase ticket sales, don't mention it's the women's team.

Anyone know what kind of crowd expected? 2k? I see Man City have sold 20k and Chelsea 40k for their weekend games.

Thank you for this, I saw it on the BCFC site and thought I had somehow missed a fixture, looked at the various competitions and thought maybe it was just a mistake. Came here to check and.......... 

2 hours ago, phantom said:

Been trying to buy online for sister and her family but keep getting an error message

Talking about errors, surely these are not correct?

Two stands open?

image.png

Another basic error

image.png

It says the South Stand is open for the robin foundation stuff, but it isnt open as a stand.

They just copy and paste the details game to game without checking, it is normally has errors in where they havent checked it properly.

Going with the kids to check out the standard of football and cheer City at Ashton Gate.

It's good to have the women's team play at the true home stadium for a change, with the cheap prices, I'd be hopeful the crowd will be over 4k.

Am I right in thinking this is a top tier fixture?  Hopefully we'll see this game for the men next season!

A draw was probably a fair result. Both sides lacked a cutting edge. Brighton looked the better side for the first hour or so, but City came on strong in the last 30 mins and were unlucky not to nick it when the ball hit the woodwork late on. An enjoyable afternoon - I’d definitely go again if there’s another City women’s match at AG. 

Archived