IGNORED

Team bonding

City fan 1982

I have just taken over my lads under 14 team , I thought those days were behind me ! 

I’d like to take them all to the gate to watch a game , but I’m not sure what else to do ? 

When they were little I took them to a game and they did the flag bearing thing , but they are probably too old for that now , any helpful ideas ? 

7 minutes ago, kivsy said:

I have just taken over my lads under 14 team , I thought those days were behind me ! 

I’d like to take them all to the gate to watch a game , but I’m not sure what else to do ? 

When they were little I took them to a game and they did the flag bearing thing , but they are probably too old for that now , any helpful ideas ? 

Young lads can be a difficult bunch to keep happy. A pal and I  started off  running the under 8s and stayed with them up u16s .  

We took them paint balling - that was great fun and the boys loved it. We also took them some kind of laser game where they all had to wear vests with light sensors on. It involved shooting of course and most boys love that. I can’t remember where it was but somewhere in Bristol.

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

Young lads can be a difficult bunch to keep happy. A pal and I  started off  running the under 8s and stayed with them up u16s .  

We took them paint balling - that was great fun and the boys loved it. We also took them some kind of laser game where they all had to wear vests with light sensors on. It involved shooting of course and most boys love that. I can’t remember where it was but somewhere in Bristol.

Believe it was called Quasar. COYR 

1 hour ago, kivsy said:

Recently done a very similar scenario and I gave the team an option of what to do . They ended up playing skittles for 2-3 hours . Very cheap to rent out a local pubs alley and seemed to do the job for them..  

good luck in the new role ... 

3 hours ago, kivsy said:

Pre-season tour of Botswana? A skinful and a fight on the Triangle? A bbq round Louis careys house?

Archived