IGNORED

Last Years top Seven...

Silvio Dante

OK, acknowledging that the same teams aren’t always successful year on year. But also acknowledging that some teams (eg Derby) will always be “there or thereabouts” barring a disaster, there is one hugely noticeable stat in our games prior to the break.

We’ve played six. There were four teams finished above us last year who didn’t go up (I.e 4 of the top seven). In six games, the only one of those we haven’t played is WBA. We’ve averaged 1.33 points per game from those teams, against 0.89 per game last year, while having a team who are embedding with a lot of injuries.

I guess what I’m saying is it was a hugely tough start. But to be where we are is really positive - particularly when you look at our games in the round.

1 hour ago, Loosey Boy said:

Let’s hope we mirror the results from last season across our next three games - 7 points would be extremely nice ??

Stoke away looks the least difficult of the next 4 games. Both Preston and Brentford away look tough. Get results in those games and we might really be up for a special season.

1 hour ago, Dr Balls said:

Stoke away looks the least difficult of the next 4 games. Both Preston and Brentford away look tough. Get results in those games and we might really be up for a special season.

With a full team to select from Lee has a very good team at his disposal, think we are in for an interesting season hopefully one with less ups and downs very optimistic this could at last (fingers crossed) be our year.

Archived