IGNORED

England v Bulgaria

frenchred

On 02/09/2019 at 18:56, frenchred said:

Does anyone know if the sports bar will be open and showing the England game Saturday?

Thanks

10am - Bristol Sport Store open

10am - Coffee Shop open

12pm - Matchday Ticket Office open (phone lines open from 12pm-1pm)

12pm - Sports Bar open

12pm - Fan Village open

1pm - Turnstiles open

3pm - Kick-off

3.45pm - Half-time

4pm - Second half begins 

4.45pm - Full-time 

5pm - England v Bulgaria on in Sports Bar 

On 03/09/2019 at 11:41, phantom said:

VIP at Wembley for me :whistle:

Show off.

On 03/09/2019 at 13:32, phantom said:

and they are free :sub:

Go on , rub it in.

On 03/09/2019 at 19:25, phantom said:

Did I mention the free bar etc ...

And finally, the coup de grâce.

20 hours ago, elhombrecito said:

10am - Bristol Sport Store open

10am - Coffee Shop open

12pm - Matchday Ticket Office open (phone lines open from 12pm-1pm)

12pm - Sports Bar open

12pm - Fan Village open

1pm - Turnstiles open

3pm - Kick-off

3.45pm - Half-time

4pm - Second half begins 

4.45pm - Full-time 

5pm - England v Bulgaria on in Sports Bar 

Good decision. I wonder if a few more might take in the ladies` game beforehand now if they`re going to go to AG anyway to watch the game.

3 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Here’s a half time question for you. If our current City team were an international side trying to make the Euros how do you think they’d do?

...non-qualifying minnows?

...half a chance of qualification?

...almost certain qualifiers?

...tournament group stage?

...even further?

I’d say we’d make the play offs but lose to someone like Denmark 

England look as poor as they've been for some time.  Not sure why we've picked 2 back up full backs against a team with no ambition.  A few players look disinterested, particularly Rashford who really isn't as good as he's made out to be.  Get Maddison or Sancho or Oxlaide-Chamberlain on asap.  Someone with something to prove.  Too much of a sense of entitlement if you ask me..

I assumed that this was the more difficult of the 2 games but Kosovo beat Czech Republic earlier and are 2nd in the table.  Perhaps Southgate was thinking this was the easier game.  I would hope that T AA and Chilwell play on Tuesday as they are vastly superior to Trippier and Rose.  

5 minutes ago, luke_bristol said:

Anyone know what Barkley offers? 

Surely time to give Maddison his debut??

Not criticising today's performance but we still lack quality midfielders if we're serious about winning something.

The likes of Rice and Barkley are nowhere near the level that's required when you look at the quality that France, Belgium etc have in central areas.

We need Foden to start getting serious game time at City.

On a more positive note - Sterling is a joy to watch. One of the best players in Europe right now.

7 minutes ago, Loco Rojo said:

I know England won and stuff but bloody hell I'd swap that all day long to watch City. As I've got older I find I have absolutely no interest in watching England for a full 90 minutes. It's just so dull.

Qualifiers are boring when teams come to Wembley with zero ambition to actually try and win a game

There is just too much international football in my opinion. It breeds apathy.

We had a fantastic World Cup last time around but yet again - a game and no one cares; and it’s bloody dull when you switch on hoping for some entertainment.

And the worst...calling for entertainment in a 4-0 shows just how bad a spectacle that was.

49 minutes ago, 29AR said:

There is just too much international football in my opinion. It breeds apathy.

We had a fantastic World Cup last time around but yet again - a game and no one cares; and it’s bloody dull when you switch on hoping for some entertainment.

And the worst...calling for entertainment in a 4-0 shows just how bad a spectacle that was.

Tend to agree,didn’t even watch because I was more worried about a cat,let’s just have everyone qualify and it will stop these boring international breaks and make the season shorter so we can have build up games to the tournament when let’s be honest we care how we do 

Archived