IGNORED

Don’t forget that players are human too.

Major Isewater

1 hour ago, David Brent said:

I thought it was the fee he was referring to? Liverpool wouldn’t meet Newcastle’s transfer offer?

I'm sure it is the fee, I'm convinced that I've read before him talking about wanting to leave Real Madrid and that the only option they gave him was Newcastle because of the fee issue so he ended up at Newcastle. Can't remember where but I'm sure I've seen that before.

8 hours ago, MigratedRobin said:

"This kind of blind delusion is especially true of Newcastle United - which, as I reach for the nearest tin hat, is only a big club in the sense that it has a lot of fans and a big stadium."

Wow! He totally hit the nail on the head with that comment.

Was thinking the same very true statement.

1 hour ago, Red Right Hand said:

Benik Afobe too? How it must feel when your own fans boo you every time you touch the ball I really can`t imagine.

Definitely.  I've thought that before.  Imagine sitting at your desk tapping your keyboard and 15,000 people looking over your shoulder booing every word you type!!

He's definitely another one that is enjoying his football again.  BA and KP are like the chuckle brothers.  And on the pitch it's definitely 'to me, to you'. 

Someone mentioned Beniks kid wasn't well last year so that obviously had an effect on him and impacted his performances.

The number of times our players over the last few years (and LJ repeatedly) has mentioned the positive effect the fans can have is all we need to be supportive especially when things aren't going well.  

1 hour ago, JBFC II said:

So what’s your point?

Because he played for England it’s fine he’s shown a big level of disrespect to newcastle and act like a bit of a cock whilst earning more in a week than most people would earn in 3 years?

No. You’ve missed my point entirely. 

I was just confirming that it’s the same Michael Owen who states who didn’t want to go there in the first place as per the question posed by @BobBobSuperBob approximately 10 hours ago.

The rest you have completely fabricated based on nothing I’ve said and everything you’ve assumed. 

21 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

No. You’ve missed my point entirely. 

I was just confirming that it’s the same Michael Owen who states who didn’t want to go there in the first place as per the question posed by @BobBobSuperBob approximately 10 hours ago.

The rest you have completely fabricated based on nothing I’ve said and everything you’ve assumed. 

And you know what they say about assuming things. 

6 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

I don’t know. You’d have to ask @BobBobSuperBob as he asked the initial question.

Thanks for the help with proof reading, always happy to take on any notes and feedback. 

@BobBobSuperBob said it in jest.

I fear you actually questioned whether it’s the same Michael Owen, which is somewhat worrying...

He did the same at stoke when you think about it.

Has anybody seen the video neville southall vs mike owen on youtube?

Southall is coaching a young kid, i dunno hes about 13, southall states his age in the video.

Cut a long story short owen scores a goal past the kid, then runs around pointing at his name on the back of his shirt, like he has scored a cup final winner.

Well done shouts southall, hes 13 years old.

Owens face is a picture, that says a lot about him.

7 hours ago, RedSkin said:

Definitely.  I've thought that before.  Imagine sitting at your desk tapping your keyboard and 15,000 people looking over your shoulder booing every word you type!!

He's definitely another one that is enjoying his football again.  BA and KP are like the chuckle brothers.  And on the pitch it's definitely 'to me, to you'. 

Someone mentioned Beniks kid wasn't well last year so that obviously had an effect on him and impacted his performances.

The number of times our players over the last few years (and LJ repeatedly) has mentioned the positive effect the fans can have is all we need to be supportive especially when things aren't going well.  

Like being Robbored. ?

17 hours ago, wood_red said:

Maybe if he was not such a greedy **** (who didn't even need the money), he would have went to Liverpool where he wanted to go. Money isn't everything, especially when you have plenty of it. 

Sorry Mr Owen - you got exactly what you deserved choosing money over happiness imo. 

Owen doesn’t state that it was wages. The offer he refers to (which Liverpool couldn’t match) could have been the transfer fee - ie, Real decided to sell him to Newcastle and he agreed. 

3 hours ago, Oh Louie louie said:

He did the same at stoke when you think about it.

Has anybody seen the video neville southall vs mike owen on youtube?

Southall is coaching a young kid, i dunno hes about 13, southall states his age in the video.

Cut a long story short owen scores a goal past the kid, then runs around pointing at his name on the back of his shirt, like he has scored a cup final winner.

Well done shouts southall, hes 13 years old.

Owens face is a picture, that says a lot about him.

7 hours ago, JBFC II said:

@BobBobSuperBob said it in jest.

I fear you actually questioned whether it’s the same Michael Owen, which is somewhat worrying...

I didn’t question if it’s the same Michael Owen. @BobBobSuperBob questioned if it was the same Michael Owen and I answered. What is that you’re struggling to understand here?

On 03/09/2019 at 14:07, CotswoldRed said:

Agreed. He must be. It was bloody freezing at Filbert Street that day and he was only wearing a thin top. 

Was it?  I had my beer coat on and was still warm from dancing on a table in a local boozer before the game!  What a day that was....

Remember that milo1111 ?

Archived