IGNORED

Mates Rates tickets Vs Wigan

phantom

• Admin

Assume many of us have been receiving emails from the club over the past 24 hours advising us of codes we can give to people to apply for 2 x £10 tickets for the Wigan game?

If anyone wants my code to get 2 x £10 tickets send me a PM and I will let you have the code.

Maybe others that aren't using their codes can share them for others too?

image.png

29 minutes ago, archie andrews said:

Why on a Sunday at 1 30??.....its Wigan ffs........ 

LJ is taking his missus to The Mall on the Saturday. Or his team want an extra day's rest. Or some such.

Whatever the reason, it won't be good enough and pi**es over fans once again. 

Let's be honest. LJ isn't really a footy fan. He was/is a player and a manager. But never a fan that I'm aware of. 

• Admin
18 minutes ago, Diddlydonkey said:

I've not had one but my mate will be keen to use this. Any idea who I'd contact?

I'm guessing the email was sent to the email used to log into the Bristol Sport account?

I get pre / post match stuff from them too - I thought I read on here a few weeks back that there was a security certificate error with what the club were sending out so many emails were going into Junk folders

6 minutes ago, phantom said:

I'm guessing the email was sent to the email used to log into the Bristol Sport account?

I get pre / post match stuff from them too - I thought I read on here a few weeks back that there was a security certificate error with what the club were sending out so many emails were going into Junk folders

I've checked my junk email and it's not gone into there either. Hmm.

I'll give supporter services a shout.

I have given my code to my Wolves supporting friend and his wife - they like taking in the odd cheap ticket game as City is his second team and her first..

I also used my daughters dual ticket to buy myself two mates rates tickets for the rugby as they are doing the same and got £84 worth of tickets for £20.

Does of course raise the argument again - would they get more money every game if prices differences between season tickets and members was decreased?

Im all for watching the Bears more but I wouldn’t pay £84 for 2 tickets to watch them in the best seats at Twickenham let alone the Dolman wings !!

Archived