IGNORED

Mates Rates tickets Vs Wigan

phantom

• Admin
21 hours ago, OneTeamInBristol said:

I just added a normal 'Adult' ticket and then it applied.

Maybe it has to be a full priced Adult ticket to work?

Tried changing it to "Adult"

The other odd thing it is highlighting that there is an "unused coupon" in the basket - any idea how I use it ?

image.png

image.png

35 minutes ago, phantom said:

Tried changing it to "Adult"

The other odd thing it is highlighting that there is an "unused coupon" in the basket - any idea how I use it ?

image.png

image.png

That seems to be an error I think.

As if the code was already used you get a different warning, and it is recognising the fact there is an unused one from the message you're getting.

What level of membership do the people you have assigned the tickets to have?

9 minutes ago, OneTeamInBristol said:

As if the code was already used you get a different warning, and it is recognising the fact there is an unused one from the message you're getting.

I had this when using my codes. Phoned up ticketing and they explained it to me.

In essence the people getting the ticket assigned to have to have a profile on the Bristol Sport website. It's the club's way of keeping track on who has what ticket.

You can't assign it to yourself if you already have a season card.

So you will need to create them, or link them to your account. Hope that helps.?

• Admin
12 minutes ago, OneTeamInBristol said:

They are all season ticket holders - I have tried a few different people / codes

Will sort it at the ground before the game tomorrow evening

• Admin
2 minutes ago, ncnsbcfc said:

I had this when using my codes. Phoned up ticketing and they explained it to me.

In essence the people getting the ticket assigned to have to have a profile on the Bristol Sport website. It's the club's way of keeping track on who has what ticket.

You can't assign it to yourself if you already have a season card.

So you will need to create them, or link them to your account. Hope that helps.?

Hate to say they are linked to my account - thanks for the info though ?

2 minutes ago, ncnsbcfc said:

They need to log into their own account, and use the code though. 

Sorry, not making myself clear.

Although they are linked to your account, so you can speak to supporter services. They have their own account with a login/password. They need to access this to use your code.

When I tried to do it with my wife's linked account (she's a member). It wouldn't let me as I hadn't logged in as her.

Either way, supporter services were able to sort it out.

25 minutes ago, phantom said:

They are all season ticket holders - I have tried a few different people / codes

Will sort it at the ground before the game tomorrow evening

Yes as other's have said now, the code has to be used by another account (the person who you want to use the ticket(s)), they must not be a ST holder.

You can't use it from your own ST holder account.

I just had to ring supporter services the next day and get my ST seat moved next to the £10 ticket seat for the one game.

So worth making sure that when you/mate/relative gets their £10 seat that there is space next to either side for you to move to.

4 hours ago, bakes said:

Got a mate who bought 4 tickets in the upper lansdown ended paying £54?

2 adult and 2 junior tickets i gave him 2 codes so not sure where the extra £14 came from although he was happy with the price.

Each adult ticket would be a tenner with the code. Under 12s are £16 each. Then guess a couple of quid for postage? :dunno:

Archived