Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Mates Rates tickets Vs Wigan

In reality this is a great wheeze by City. Home to Wigan on a Sunday with a 1.30 k.o could be the kiss of death from an atmosphere point of view. Instead, with this initiative, it looks like we will get a good crowd and a good atmosphere. Well done to whoever thought of it 

• Like 3

I have 5 codes. DM me if you want one.

6 minutes ago, mdgu1012 said:

Any chance there will be mates rates codes for November games? Got 10 friends from Poland visiting me on 23rd and I'd love to take them but to sponsor 10 tickes at full price is a bit too expensive:-)

Dont think they do it that often

7 minutes ago, KingLear said:

If anyone else wouldn't mind donating a code it would be much appreciated. Planning on making that my 5 year old's first game. Wish me luck 🤣

You can have mine. Contact me if your not sorted yet.

15 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

I gave all my codes away already, but did anyone else get reminder emails this morning about using their codes? 

Yes, I did. Guess it's just a mailing to all season ticket holders, rather than just those who haven't used there's yet. I'm assuming the Bristol Sport IT system isn't advanced enough for that! :laugh:

6 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

Yes, I did. Guess it's just a mailing to all season ticket holders, rather than just those who haven't used there's yet. I'm assuming the Bristol Sport IT system isn't advanced enough for that! :laugh:

Just wanted to check. 5 emails nonetheless!