IGNORED

Nagy fit enough for Internationals ?

DT The Optimist

4 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Hadn't realised until tonight that this is a derby match. Hungary playing well though.
Does have the feel of a game where it just needs a little spark and will break into quite an exciting match.

Yeah they`re neighbours. Mind you I had to Wiki it - I do get confused about the geography of MittelEuropa!

33 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

Can you let us know how Joe does please? I’m watching Adam.

Had a really confident, tidy first half.  Doesn’t look out of place at all.  Nothing seems to phase him.  Lots of positive comments from commentators and teammates happy to pass to him / trust him.

2 minutes ago, Kingswoodactor said:

Offside 

Suspicions of it perhaps but a good goal nonetheless.

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

Had a really confident, tidy first half.  Doesn’t look out of place at all.  Nothing seems to phase him.  Lots of positive comments from commentators and teammates happy to pass to him / trust him.

You can see why the coach was so keen to get him back in the side.

8 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Good to hear. Think LJ said once that you could play him in a World Cup final and he'd just get on with it.

2 minutes ago, maxjak said:

Hopefully Hungary will get back in this.......its quite even, Slovakia just got the break of the ball for their goal.  Hungary a bit light weight up front

Spot on. I don't care how a big talent Szoboszlai is or how hyped Sallai is. They play like they're in Britain's Got Talent and not in a team....Beauty over productivity will earn them a slap in the face plus severeal minutes of shouting from the senior players if we lose, nothing more.

Archived