IGNORED

Nagy fit enough for Internationals ?

DT The Optimist

15 minutes ago, Hunsupport said:

I wrote earlier, during the match that the commentator said BCFC sent a list of exercises, Nagy passed all of them and BCFC gave him the green light to play. It will turn out if he had any setback or just tired a bit than usual.

OK, missed that, thanks. ?

19 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Why not? Why should we pander to an employee and tread on eggshells just because he’s new?!

I didn’t say pander.....

7 hours ago, Hunsupport said:

I wrote earlier, during the match that the commentator said BCFC sent a list of exercises, Nagy passed all of them and BCFC gave him the green light to play. It will turn out if he had any setback or just tired a bit than usual.

.....it appears that we took his fitness very seriously.

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

I didn’t say pander....

Fair enough you didn’t say ‘pander’ you said you ‘wouldn’t want to piss off a new signing’ - isn’t that pretty much the same?

Why should we, as a club, go out of our way to give a new signing what could be seen as preferential treatment just so we don’t ‘piss him off’ - if he’s injured, he’s injured, he’s our player and he should get used to the club’s rules on such matters ...

8 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Fair enough you didn’t say ‘pander’ you said you ‘wouldn’t want to piss off a new signing’ - isn’t that pretty much the same?

No, not at all.  If the club and player can make the appropriate arrangements (compromises) to suit both parties, then it’s good ‘management’.

Why should we, as a club, go out of our way to give a new signing what could be seen as preferential treatment just so we don’t ‘piss him off’ - if he’s injured, he’s injured, he’s our player and he should get used to the club’s rules on such matters ...

The reality is that he was injured but recovering, and it appears with the right progress (as a result of the club working with Hungary’s fitness team) he would be fit to play for Hungary.  International teams have the right to ask players to attend and do their own medicals, so it sounds like City have been very professional in all aspects given the rules.  It’s not preferential treatment, it’s sensible management, especially if it might help City by getting some competitive minutes in ahead of Stoke.

Bad treatment might have been, “hey, Adam, you might be ready for the second match, but how about you just tell your national manager that you won’t be fit”.  Now that might piss off a new player.

You're Reading too much into my words.... ?

Archived