IGNORED

Fifa 20

James54De

I'll be first too admit I'm one of those guys that buy the game every god damn year! Despite it always being basically the same game year on year, with a lick of paint. The new career updates this year look pretty good to be honest. Player growth and potential is now based around player performances and in game morale, rather than having a pre set potential like in the previous versions. Hopefully I can get Massengo to 90 OVR or something crazy like that though ?

Think a few of those ratings are high based off last season. 

Not sure how Taylor Moore has managed to get a 69 rating based off his season at Southend, same with Szmodics coming from League 2

Smith i'd have had at 70.

I'll probs buy it again. FIFA 19 will go down as the worst ever imo.  

I only really play Pro Clubs, some really simple things they could add to that to improve it but I doubt they've done anything to it again. 

5 minutes ago, Carey 6 said:

Think a few of those ratings are high based off last season. 

Not sure how Taylor Moore has managed to get a 69 rating based off his season at Southend, same with Szmodics coming from League 2

Smith i'd have had at 70.

I'll probs buy it again. FIFA 19 will go down as the worst ever imo.  

I only really play Pro Clubs, some really simple things they could add to that to improve it but I doubt they've done anything to it again. 

They’ve added a fifa street game mode which will hopefully be good fun

2 hours ago, James54De said:

Ah, sorry, m’y mistake. 

The guy has only got three correct (STC)

26 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

I thought they looked a bit realistic!

Yeah, ever since I stopped managing the ratings it's not gone great... at least that's my story and I'm sticking to it. ?

19 hours ago, James54De said:

For anyone that plays fifa, these are the rating for next year. Finally some golds. F769827C-1B1C-4DA4-A0DF-4807FFF1ECB1.jpeg.00c005a9f8243ea57eaf4f884a7f9a4e.jpeg

They don’t normally release them this early. At the same time think a lot of our players are too high and they normally underrate our squad. Also can’t see Fammy getting downgraded by that much and Afobe getting upgraded by that much

49 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I heard a rumour that we were going to be getting 'Game Face' scans on City players this year for the first time. Apparently players did them at the team photo day. Don't hold me to that, cos it probably is rubbish - just something I heard.

If so that would be class. Normally it’s just prem teams that get it however they could easily change it this year

1 hour ago, Flint says No said:

They don’t normally release them this early. At the same time think a lot of our players are too high and they normally underrate our squad.

To be honest, they don't normally change a rating unless performances have been consistently good for about 20 games. Meaning Massengo, Rowe, Moore, Bentley etc. don't have enough "proof" to justify a change right now.

1 minute ago, TBW said:

To be honest, they don't normally change a rating unless performances have been consistently good for about 20 games. Meaning Massengo, Rowe, Moore, Bentley etc. don't have enough "proof" to justify a change right now.

They always upgrade the younger players and anything’s an upgrade for Massengo as he’s not on the game!

@TBW I assume you wanted someone to respond with something like ‘how do you know’ or ‘go on...’

I’m not that guy asking btw.

Anyways, FIFA 19 has to be the worst in the last 10 years. Really only play FUT and the ability of the players in your team is only what matters now. Not the ability of the person playing the game. I swear too many people spend ££££’s on this game now. Think the term for FUT would be “Freemium”.

Too many Specials, plus the addition of legends ruined FIFA/FUT.

I’ll probably buy FIFA 20, but will see how it’s received initially before committing.

37 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Anyways, FIFA 19 has to be the worst in the last 10 years. Really only play FUT and the ability of the players in your team is only what matters now. Not the ability of the person playing the game. I swear too many people spend ££££’s on this game now.

Agree entirely. I didn't get FIFA '19 and won't be getting '20 either. I also waited until January to get FIFA '18 (secondhand). I'm done with seeing the same game every year.

Career mode was my main mode of entertainment so player ratings and stuff mattered for the first season or two. Ultimate Team, I'm not sure I ever played more than about 80 games on it each year and some people do that in a weekend.

When laws finally come in regarding the game being perceived as gambling, then maybe I'll look at things a bit more... But I'd still want to see more Career Mode development too.

41 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@TBW I assume you wanted someone to respond with something like ‘how do you know’ or ‘go on...’

I’m not that guy asking btw.

Anyways, FIFA 19 has to be the worst in the last 10 years. Really only play FUT and the ability of the players in your team is only what matters now. Not the ability of the person playing the game. I swear too many people spend ££££’s on this game now. Think the term for FUT would be “Freemium”.

Too many Specials, plus the addition of legends ruined FIFA/FUT.

I’ll probably buy FIFA 20, but will see how it’s received initially before committing.

I don't think TBW is fishing, most of the regulars on here know he used to work on Fifa, doing the ratings for the city team. Had to do a NDA no doubt, so can't give away ratings before official release of stats. 

Archived