Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Sign in to follow this  
BobBobSuperBob

Roy Keane (& Gary Neville)

5 hours ago, David Brent said:

I had to stop watching at that point. Always disliked Gary Neville and that confirmed it for me.

It’s worth getting beyond that point, as much as you want to reach into the screen to grab him! It really is a brilliant watch. COYR 

Look at the smug look on his face when the crowd are laughing at his obnoxious comments, embarrassing, little man.. good with a ball at his feet though.

Leaders create more leaders, Keane is just an arrogant gobshite.

• Thanks 1

On 06/09/2019 at 07:58, BobBobSuperBob said:

Non City related but having heard that Roy Keane had made some controversial comments about Jon Walters amongst other subjects I looked this up.

Although I’m no fan of Keane,  I personally found it compulsive viewing , and together with Gary Neville’s refreshing honesty , as a football fan , I found it a really interesting watch / listen

Keane doesn’t hold back on a number of subjects including Ferguson

Thought some might do likewise ,   in the break in all things City 

(If you can find an hour or so over the coming days I’d highly recommend it)

.... and here’s the other side of the story - Jon Walters opens up about RK and accuses him of lying ... more good stuff!

• Thanks 1

It was confirmed again last night what a clueless pundit Roy Keane is.

Harry Kane blasts shot from pretty close range between goalies legs, Roy: 'goalie should do better there'. 

Own goal that was crossed by Sancho that the goalie made a schoolboy error on by leaving it and moving foot out of the way, Keane:  'goalie unlucky there'. He is one of the worst pundits imo.

He's definitely like marmite. I really like him, the game lacks outspoken pundits like him, whether you agree with what he says or not, it makes good TV, I think he has a rather dry sense of humour and particularly enjoyable when he is on with Ian Wright, the 2 have good chemistry together.