IGNORED

This is VERY random

phantom

Every season they invite clubs from Wales, Ireland and England in the Scottish Challenge cup. I am sure a Conference side was in it last year or the year before. Shame it didn't happen when the Gas were in league they may have had a trophy to rival the Watney Cup. On second thoughts Brechin City (BCFC) might have been too strong.

3 minutes ago, Oh Louie louie said:

With the quality of the football up there, im backing them to win it!

I think some non leauge teams entered it last year as well?

Kelty Hearts are on fire at the moment, only their 2nd season in the Lowland League, but they have had some heavy investment there.

Kelty is just over the bridge from Edinburgh and only 45 minutes to Dundee, so it’s becoming a commuter town and I think they do some good loan deals with the 2 Edinburgh clubs in particular. 

35 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Kelty Hearts are on fire at the moment, only their 2nd season in the Lowland League, but they have had some heavy investment there.

Kelty is just over the bridge from Edinburgh and only 45 minutes to Dundee, so it’s becoming a commuter town and I think they do some good loan deals with the 2 Edinburgh clubs in particular. 

Edinburgh City and ?

7 hours ago, Oh Louie louie said:

With the quality of the football up there, im backing them to win it!

I think some non leauge teams entered it last year as well?

Well they are through to the next round anyway, 4-2 on penalties after a 1-1 draw with the mighty Kelty Hearts. :( 

Archived