IGNORED

Missing Cat - Possible Sightings near Ashton Gate

T R

Hey there. Our cat named Jesse has been missing since last friday 30th. We've heard of a similar looking cat was possibly seen at Ashton gate school. And on wednesday possibly seen near the scout hut opposite ashton gate stadium. They said he was following random people about begging and is very friendly. If you see him could you take him to the local vet to get his chip checked.

If you think you have seen him or do see him could you please PM me. We are going there now to see if we can find him.

He has lost weight since these pictures so may look smaller now.

jess5.jpg.6794d43f945a680d0107195414e6bc5b.jpgjess4.jpg.7af55e1d1ac82dc9c6459c37b29082bb.jpgjess3.thumb.jpg.79007a6861a9b8f039e025354a8cfa25.jpg

Could the mods please leave this on the main page for a day or 2 to get as many views as possible?

Cheers

33 minutes ago, handsofclay said:

Have You tried Animal Search UK? They will list details and pics for free and send emails to all their members in a four mile plus radius of you with pictures of your cat and details. All the Best and don't give up.

They’re very good, but they do charge for their full service and it can be expensive.  They will produce their own posters which are very eye-catching, contact local media and do house-to-house calls.  It worked when our cat went missing, but it cost (I won’t tell you how much, but it was a lot...).  Good luck.

Thanks all for the advice. We had a good look around ashton gate around the side roads etc. We saw one cat down the side road next to the spanish bar and we were convinced it was him. Was a spitting image but unfortunately it wasn't him it was too young. So that must be cat people sighted around.

During our search over the last week we actually have found a similar cat to jesse who has been missing for 7 weeks. he was reunited with his family. So there is still hope for us.

4 minutes ago, Threshing Red said:

Thanks all for the advice. We had a good look around ashton gate around the side roads etc. We saw one cat down the side road next to the spanish bar and we were convinced it was him. Was a spitting image but unfortunately it wasn't him it was too young. So that must be cat people sighted around.

During our search over the last week we actually have found a similar cat to jesse who has been missing for 7 weeks. he was reunited with his family. So there is still hope for us.

My adorable cat , Florence, went missing for three weeks.

I was heartbroken as she was such a sweetheart but then , out of the blue , she appeared so I know what you’re going through.

Ask people in the neighbourhood to check their sheds , garages and cellars because often cats go in unnoticed and then find themselves locked in .

They can survive without food for quite a while but water is important.

21 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

My adorable cat , Florence, went missing for three weeks.

I was heartbroken as she was such a sweetheart but then , out of the blue , she appeared so I know what you’re going through.

Ask people in the neighbourhood to check their sheds , garages and cellars because often cats go in unnoticed and then find themselves locked in .

They can survive without food for quite a while but water is important.

Thanks very much Major. It is gut wrenching. He is such a lovely cat. We posted letters to every door where we live asking people to search their sheds. Unfortunately heard nothing so far. Thanks again

On 07/09/2019 at 12:28, Threshing Red said:

Hey there. Our cat named Jesse has been missing since last friday 30th. We've heard of a similar looking cat was possibly seen at Ashton gate school. And on wednesday possibly seen near the scout hut opposite ashton gate stadium. They said he was following random people about begging and is very friendly. If you see him could you take him to the local vet to get his chip checked.

If you think you have seen him or do see him could you please PM me. We are going there now to see if we can find him.

He has lost weight since these pictures so may look smaller now.

jess5.jpg.6794d43f945a680d0107195414e6bc5b.jpgjess4.jpg.7af55e1d1ac82dc9c6459c37b29082bb.jpgjess3.thumb.jpg.79007a6861a9b8f039e025354a8cfa25.jpg

Could the mods please leave this on the main page for a day or 2 to get as many views as possible?

Cheers

Daft question....but the areas he has potentially been spotted, is that the area he is from? Is it near your home?

On 07/09/2019 at 17:15, Henry said:

You get an animal to allow to roam the streets and shit in other people’s garden,  then get upset when it goes missing?!

get a dog.

Nice one dic k head  

5 minutes ago, Henry said:

You get an animal to allow to roam the streets and shit in other people’s garden,  then get upset when it goes missing?!

get a dog.

Get a dog and let it shit all over the streets what most people do nowadays is what you are saying,I’m a dog man by the way but you ever stepped in cat shit on the streets 

Archived