IGNORED

Missing Cat - Possible Sightings near Ashton Gate

T R

1 minute ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Get a dog and let it shit all over the streets what most people do nowadays is what you are saying,I’m a dog man by the way but you ever stepped in cat shit on the streets 

It’s illegal for owners to allow their dogs to shit in the street and not pick it up.

58 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

This thread really made you a angry boy hasn’t it,I suggest when you read it earlier and made your wise crack which was about as funny as cancer that you would leave it alone but you again commented on it,weird one you 

Not angry at all, I just don't understand why a thread about a lost cat is on a football forum.

And I don't like your cancer comment.

1 minute ago, Drew Peacock said:

Not angry at all, I just don't understand why a thread about a lost cat is on a football forum.

If you’ve lost something that you’re desperately trying to find, you select what you consider the best method of getting the message out there and yes, it isn’t football related, but they are engaging with people who may be able to help the cause! 

9 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

Household loses cat, cat apparently gets spotted by a football stadium, person who has lost cat goes on the fans forum of that football club where it may have been spotted - as many fans on there will probably live near that stadium, owner then asks if anyone has seen it to contact them.

What really is the problem? I hope you don't need to ask for help for anything in the future.....

27 minutes ago, Henry said:

You get an animal to allow to roam the streets and shit in other people’s garden,  then get upset when it goes missing?!

get a dog.

You are an absolute manual manipulator.

You reckon you could get a cheap laugh through someone else’s anguish. Shows how cheap you sell yourself. 

Weird question but have you moved house recently?

About 10 years ago we moved from wells to Westbury on Trym and within about a week the cat had gone missing. Looked for him everywhere and we had all but given up before getting a call from our old next door neighbours in wells to say he’d turned up on their doorstep!

Not sure if that’s a normal behaviour for a cat or if it isn’t in any way helpful but it may be...

Hope you find him though, losing a Pet is a really awful experience 

18 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

I reckon few like your comment. Stand by a fellow fan, not tease them. 

Lucy, sometimes mistaken for Kitten Kong, went missing for nearly two months, 5 years ago. I persisted and managed to find her just in the nick of time. She's now 17 and enjoying life with Felix who is 18 and Perseus who turned up four years ago as a stray.

On the minus side, I had a two year old cat go missing in 1991 and never seen him again and will never know what his fate was. Having said that, back in 1991 was before the internet and social media which makes it easier to make people aware. Back then it was just cards in shop Windows and an advert in the Evening Post which attracted comedians with the same tasteless, unoriginal joke about where they'd found my cat.

In searching for Lucy I even came across a couple who said their cat was missing for a year and then suddenly turned up and made himself back at home as if nothing had happened.

20181020_112331.jpg

29 minutes ago, Slippin cider said:

And you have neither....so well done! 

I was suggesting most people in this topic aren’t showing empathy.

I just don’t get why people get upset when cats go missing, it’s what they do. A safer alternative would be a goldfish

50 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

Then why did you comment? Just scroll down.. 

I can assure you no one liked your comment

boring troll. 

2 minutes ago, Henry said:

I just don’t get why people get upset when cats go missing, it’s what they do. A safer alternative would be a goldfish

Can you go missing and do everyone a favour?

1 minute ago, Henry said:

Oh ....apologies...some cats, ours included have very strict routines and do not roam far from home , males are somewhat different and can roam for a good mile + i would be extremely upset if our cat went missing because it would be completely out of character . 

Goldfish are a poor alternative IMO 

Archived