IGNORED

Missing Cat - Possible Sightings near Ashton Gate

T R

58 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

Not angry at all, I just don't understand why a thread about a lost cat is on a football forum.

And I don't like your cancer comment.

You don’t understand?

whats not to understand? A family are trying to find their cat which they obviously care a great deal about, so they extend their desperate search to a wider audience 

...you know, to his fellow Bristol City family 

but of course you know that. You’re just being a tit 

6 hours ago, Threshing Red said:

Hey there. Our cat named Jesse has been missing since last friday 30th. We've heard of a similar looking cat was possibly seen at Ashton gate school. And on wednesday possibly seen near the scout hut opposite ashton gate stadium. They said he was following random people about begging and is very friendly. If you see him could you take him to the local vet to get his chip checked.

If you think you have seen him or do see him could you please call 07967657137. We are going there now to see if we can find him.

He has lost weight since these pictures so may look smaller now.

jess5.jpg.6794d43f945a680d0107195414e6bc5b.jpgjess4.jpg.7af55e1d1ac82dc9c6459c37b29082bb.jpgjess3.thumb.jpg.79007a6861a9b8f039e025354a8cfa25.jpg

Could the mods please leave this on the main page for a day or 2 to get as many views as possible?

Cheers

To get 'back on topic,Jesse is quite a handsome fella & an absolute 'spit for Mrs Bruce's feline friend...although im more of a dog man 'meself he's quite a character & I've become rather fond of him..

Hope you are soon reunited.

59 minutes ago, Henry said:

I was suggesting most people in this topic aren’t showing empathy.

I just don’t get why people get upset when cats go missing, it’s what they do. A safer alternative would be a goldfish

:laugh: I'm not in agreement with your comments on cats, but I'll give you this line isn't bad 

2 hours ago, handsofclay said:

Lucy, sometimes mistaken for Kitten Kong, went missing for nearly two months, 5 years ago. I persisted and managed to find her just in the nick of time. She's now 17 and enjoying life with Felix who is 18 and Perseus who turned up four years ago as a stray.

On the minus side, I had a two year old cat go missing in 1991 and never seen him again and will never know what his fate was. Having said that, back in 1991 was before the internet and social media which makes it easier to make people aware. Back then it was just cards in shop Windows and an advert in the Evening Post which attracted comedians with the same tasteless, unoriginal joke about where they'd found my cat.

In searching for Lucy I even came across a couple who said their cat was missing for a year and then suddenly turned up and made himself back at home as if nothing had happened.

20181020_112331.jpg

Just 'cos I've given you a robin it's in itself not a gift for your cat ?...

3 hours ago, East End Old Boy said:

If you’ve lost something that you’re desperately trying to find, you select what you consider the best method of getting the message out there and yes, it isn’t football related, but they are engaging with people who may be able to help the cause! 

Thanks. That was the whole point of putting it here. The possible sighting was near Ashton Gate so I thought I'd ask on here to see if any fellow city fans who live in the area have seen him.

Been out again looking around another sighting but no luck.

1 minute ago, Threshing Red said:

Thanks. That was the whole point of putting it here. The possible sighting was near Ashton Gate so I thought I'd ask on here to see if any fellow city fans who live in the area have seen him.

Well I for one wish you luck.

(Accidental 'bump', honest!)

1 minute ago, Threshing Red said:

Haven’t seen anything on Facebook mate,you put it on there because it will reach a wider audience then us saddos 

4 minutes ago, Threshing Red said:

Looking forward to good news once you are reunited.

Ignore the trolls, they clearly don’t appreciate that pets become part of the family, nor how ignorant and insensitive it is to try to make a joke. 

3 hours ago, Henry said:

Not in other people’s garden.

Dog owners throw their wrapped up bags of shit in my hedge.  They also leave them on the walls on the approach to a primary school around corner.  

2 minutes ago, TomF said:

Dog owners throw their wrapped up bags of shit in my hedge.  They also leave them on the walls on the approach to a primary school around corner.  

Yeah, I've had this a few times now. Combined with noise pollution of barking I am certainly in the cat camp as a preferred pet. Having said that, it's the owners that are ultimately responsible... ????

8 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Haven’t seen anything on Facebook mate,you put it on there because it will reach a wider audience then us saddos 

It's on loads of facebook pages. It gets blocked on the buy & sell groups as they think I am selling an animal which is not allowed on facebook.

It's on Hello Nailsea, Nailsea Forum, Lost and found pets in Bristol/South Glos, Bristol cats community, Somerset lost found cats - south west, Lost & found cats in Bristol UK area and more

55 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

I will love it if someone on this forum finds the cat. Good thinking posting this on here. Good luck.

Good job it's a cat. If it was a missing dog, how many of us would wander around BS3 calling out "Rover! Rover!"?

Archived