IGNORED

Missing Cat - Possible Sightings near Ashton Gate

T R

17 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

My cat went missing for 11 days once. He got in a piss because I brought a new kitten home. Eventually got the sod back, just a few days before I moved house. Was getting worried about what I would do if I had to move before he came back. 

I take it you’ve phoned all the vets again? And the council number for street cleaning? Just in case they’ve had a cat found and didn’t scan for a chip? 

Ah , cats and moving house , here’s a true story of my Florence.

The little soul was a gentle cat until you asked her politely to get into a ‘ travel ‘ box then she would turn into some crazed demon , clawing , miaowing , growling , obviously very uncomfortable so I had the habit of letting  her travel ‘ loose ‘ in an open bag in  the car where everyone was peaceful.

She moved house with me on many occasions and we never had any problems until one day I stopped at Sheringham in the hire van loaded up with our things .

Florence decided that she didn’t want to leave the town and, despite every cat proofing precaution,  jumped out of the cab and ran across the railway sidings .

I had to leave my van with all my belongings and enter illegally and dangerously onto Railway property to try and recover the little dear ! 

After a long , stressful , moment creeping around under wagons I found her and reasoned with her ( with the help of some cat crunches) .

We decided that there  wasn’t going to be a referendum and that we were leaving ‘ deal or no deal ‘ . 

She gave in and we moved safely onto to our new home.

6 hours ago, CyderInACan said:

Absolutely boils my piss when people fail to clear up after their dog. Absolutely disgusting, irresponsible and downright antisocial. 

I think the poster is on the wind up however you are absolutely right , in addition dog faeces contains a virus which can make people go blind if they come into contact with it .

11 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

I think the poster is on the wind up however you are absolutely right , in addition dog faeces contains a virus which can make people go blind if they come into contact with it .

There are other things which have the same effect.

2 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

2 hours ago, Rich said:

There are other things which have the same effect.

Yeah, but which feels better?

Sorry for the confusion. EstoniaTallinnRed, I think you are referring to Chanel, our cat. (Tallinn  to Stockholm is not far between (Tallinn is our closests capital). Our cats could very likely be close relatives as you say. Please post me some photos. Unfortionately Chanel died on the 23rd of September last year age 14. We will cry a lot this this September the 23rd. She was a great trusted friend and we all love here very much. Forever.      

14 hours ago, Threshing Red said:

Yes I think it is time to move it to non football chat.

Thank you everyone

I hope it's kept on the main forum.

It's one of the most actively followed threads on here at the moment (6,397 views as things stand would seem to support that) and many will forget about it on non footy which most probably rarely visit.

Keep the updates coming TR - all hoping for a happy outcome. :fingerscrossed:

On 09/09/2019 at 22:57, Septic Peg said:

Curious how you know there is nothing wrong with your dog's bowels when you openly say you look the other way?

I mean your dog is shitting solid gold bars and you're missing out on a fortune old chap.

Please check your Danny's turds regularly because he's informed me via pet telepathy that he's dropping his guts outside old Mrs Steele's because she's on a jolly in Barbados at the moment. He has plans for Mr Spencer's gate across the road. Mr Spencer is Tory AF and doesn't need the few bob. 

Took him out this evening under the cover of darkness with a torch. I can assure you there's no gold in those there turds. 

Archived