IGNORED

Season ticket lending

Stubbsy1993

Hi all, 

Due to life circumstances, I am now only able to make half of the home games (if that) so I was wondering what the deal is with lending your season ticket to others.

It's an adult season ticket, a good seat in S22 in the centre of the goal- about 10 rows up. 

I'm willing to offer my season ticket if possible for all of the games i can't make.

Any advice?

Cheers!

3 minutes ago, Stubbsy1993 said:

Hi all, 

Due to life circumstances, I am now only able to make half of the home games (if that) so I was wondering what the deal is with lending your season ticket to others.

It's an adult season ticket, a good seat in S22 in the centre of the goal- about 10 rows up. 

I'm willing to offer my season ticket if possible for all of the games i can't make.

Any advice?

Cheers!

Can see no problem with that.

28 minutes ago, Stubbsy1993 said:

Hi all, 

Any advice?

Cheers!

Just need to be sure that the person you lend your ticket is part of the same supporter group - basically, don't lend an adult a kids ticket!

17 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

Be careful who you lend it to, as any misdemeanour could lead to you losing your ticket. I suggest you only lend it to someone that you know.

That`s what I do if I can`t make a game - mainly midweek ones. I`d never let someone I didn`t know have it in case they kick off or something and I get done for it.

It`s not worth the risk IMO but I`m lucky in that I have a couple of mates who can`t make Saturdays but can do night games so one of them gets to use it.

Archived