IGNORED

NFL Season 19/20

Super

Well, well! The Playoffs are giving us a ride tonight. We've had the Pats despatched, the Saints excommunicated and still the picture looks as though it will be all about ancient QBs. Who'da thought it?

I love the sound of No Tomorrow football.

The Niners are running the ball down the Vikings' throats. Add in a little short outside passing and there is a real throwback look to them. The ghosts of Candlestick have moved in from across the way. Why San Fran are earning the NFC's #1 ranked team is clear to all.

6 minutes ago, northsomersetred said:

Something about him with the Titans, never rated him with the Dolphins, I could never see past that he was a WR

The something about "him" is the surrounding talent about him. You keep him under 20 throws a game and he's fine. Because that means you're ahead and your running game works.

Lamar Jackson 31/59

Ryan Tannehill 7/14

Following Saturday night's bitter loss, corner Marlon Humphrey, who was beaten for an early deep touchdown, was direct about the hard truth of the Ravens' recent history.

"This team's identity right now is to get to the playoffs and choke," he said

Asked how his team should be remembered, Humphrey responded: "As losers I guess, caus we just lost."

YUP

Got stopped early, went down early, panicked, self destructed. Amazing to watch. Is Lamar a choker? He has to prove he isn't now.

2 hours ago, Prinny said:

Lamar Jackson 31/59

Ryan Tannehill 7/14

Following Saturday night's bitter loss, corner Marlon Humphrey, who was beaten for an early deep touchdown, was direct about the hard truth of the Ravens' recent history.

"This team's identity right now is to get to the playoffs and choke," he said

Asked how his team should be remembered, Humphrey responded: "As losers I guess, caus we just lost."

YUP

Got stopped early, went down early, panicked, self destructed. Amazing to watch. Is Lamar a choker? He has to prove he isn't now.

He's shaping up to be the new Peyton Manning?

The use of words like 'Identity' and 'Choke' made me think it was referring to our Championship.   :P

The Titans' Derrick Henry is one of those players who seem to run in slow motion, but was too fast for the Ravens. Given the state of the latter's Offense, a long time on the field for the D went a long way to their demise.

And on other matters, don't forget the College Championship game on Monday night - it's a Tigers v Tigers clash!

That image has completely stunned me, NSR. I now have images of football meeting Strictly. Bizarre.    :blink:

Meanwhile, the Chiefs need to actually catch a pass properly, as well as make their Special teams special again. Is this another big stumble for the fancied home team? Wow...

Archived