IGNORED

Rowe on Sound of the CIty

Port Said Red

My guest your guest ......

Settled in well, felt at home as soon as I walked through the door, lads are quality, gaffer is quality, all pulling in the same direction, aim is promotion, wouldn't have come otherwise, as soon as my agent rang and said Bristol are interested I said yes immediately, fantastic stadium, brilliant fans, wonderful feeling pulling on the red shirt. Don't care what position I play just want to help the team wherever the gaffer thinks is best. Enjoying every minute.

For those busy tonight and unable to tune in. 

1 minute ago, CodeRed said:

Settled in well, felt at home as soon as I walked through the door, lads are quality, gaffer is quality, all pulling in the same direction, aim is promotion, wouldn't have come otherwise, as soon as my agent rang and said Bristol are interested I said yes immediately, fantastic stadium, brilliant fans, wonderful feeling pulling on the red shirt. Don't care what position I play just want to help the team wherever the gaffer thinks is best. Enjoying every minute.

Haha! If he says anything different, i'll be surprised :laugh:

4 minutes ago, CodeRed said:

I guess so, but he strikes me as being a bit more of a thinker on the game than that, although it's difficult if the questions are pretty generic.

6 hours ago, CodeRed said:

I thought you were Mark Ashton, so let me be clear, have you gone through a process and been in a bigger pond and become Tommy Rowe?

7 hours ago, CodeRed said:

Any chance of this week’s Lottery numbers please?

Cheers!

56 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I thought you were Mark Ashton, so let me be clear, have you gone through a process and been in a bigger pond and become Tommy Rowe?

As you know Dave- and thank you for an excellent question- we do fish in ponds, rivers, and lakes to find the best players who fit our ethos and have the necessary DNA to successfully integrate into a very talented group. We did find Tommy in a very small almost dried up pond but with my unrivaled track record and 30 years experience of managing and creating value for football clubs I was able to see that he would fit into our values and principles. Going forward I'm confident Tommy will make a significant and valuable contribution to this football club. Let me clear on this final point - although I have extensive contacts throughout football both in the UK and Worldwide and I've developed a world class recruitment system and database none of my fantastic achievements in the transfer window would be possible without the support of the Lansdown family.

Thank you

Mark Ashton CEO BCFC

14 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

I think he's been the opposite tbh.

Good listening to him, intelligent bloke.

Spot on - what a intelligent lad - somebody you just know is great to have in your dressing room

Whats striking and so impressive is the intelligence and character of the players we’ve signed in last couple of years 

Archived