IGNORED

Eni Aluko

James54De

It shouldn't be funny, but this had me in stitches....

“Best book since ‘how to raise children by Joseph Fritzel”

Hardback edition

by Eni isn’t ok Isn’t ok

Definitely add this to the list of wonders such as: Jimmy Savilles guide to fixing stuff, ‘Raoul moats fishing bible 2014 and Fred and Rose West DIY garden ideas 1978. Well done Eni, you’ve reached the top.

13 hours ago, SX227 said:

https://www.jla.co.uk/conference-speakers/eniola-aluko 

Charging £5,000 a pop for 'speaking engagements' - I foresee a tour, and 3 Guardian columns (with no btl allowed) to confront the 'racist' attacks on her book.....

As someone said above - 'controversy' just follows some people around.

She sure knows which path to take when it comes to paying the bills.

Evil Woman.

13 hours ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

Looks like the Eni Aluko fan club has just logged in

It is really amazing how blindly people follow each other 

Not a fan club member and certainly don’t follow blindly (anybody).Just like to understand the viewpoint of other people and stick to the known facts.

Not really very controversial i’d Have thought.

12 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

She’s a bigger snake than Matty Taylor. 

Righto, I just thought you she was a successful and high achieving  role model,  who had experienced quite an unpleasant incident from a previous employer and has somehow become the one at fault and a target for some Neanderthals. None of which makes her perfect (who is) but doesn’t mean she deserves the abuse she gets, IMHO.

2 hours ago, steveybadger said:
15 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

She’s a bigger snake than Matty Taylor. 

Righto, I just thought you she was a successful and high achieving  role model,  who had experienced quite an unpleasant incident from a previous employer and has somehow become the one at fault and a target for some Neanderthals. None of which makes her perfect (who is) but doesn’t mean she deserves the abuse she gets, IMHO.

Your thoughts are different to my thoughts. Yes, she's a successful and high achieving person, but as for a role model? No thanks.

18 hours ago, phantom said:

But not how it played out on Twitter 

Unless I missed it on a quick scan she's conveniently left out that she called people scum, but that doesn't help when presenting her argument..... Her point is an extremely valid one, however her own actions are hardly perfect.

4 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

Your thoughts are different to my thoughts. Yes, she's a successful and high achieving person, but as for a role model? No thanks.

Why don't you think she's a role model, genuinely interested? She's also a qualified lawyer (and lawyer jokes aside), as a city fan with a daughter, she seems an excellent person for her to look up to and try and achieve what she has done?

Archived