IGNORED

Bradleys Sports Bar - Away Day Pub

bradleyssportsbar

Hi all, I just wanted to introduce Bradley's Sports Bar to Bristol City. Bradleys Sports Bar is the premier sporting venue in Lancashire, bringing a unique viewing experience in state-of-the-art surroundings to the avid sports fan. With 22 full HD TV’s and a 9 screen TV wall, we have the ability to show four live sporting events all at once! With an atmosphere as good as any sporting ground you will visit, some would argue that being sat in this unique venue with waiting staff on hand, is better than actually being there. As well as the sports bar, we have an 18-bedroom hotel and on-site food outlets, perfect for your away fixtures to Blackpool and Fleetwood. Visit our website to find out more.

40 minutes ago, bradleyssportsbar said:

Hi all, I just wanted to introduce Bradley's Sports Bar to Bristol City. Bradleys Sports Bar is the premier sporting venue in Lancashire, bringing a unique viewing experience in state-of-the-art surroundings to the avid sports fan. With 22 full HD TV’s and a 9 screen TV wall, we have the ability to show four live sporting events all at once! With an atmosphere as good as any sporting ground you will visit, some would argue that being sat in this unique venue with waiting staff on hand, is better than actually being there. As well as the sports bar, we have an 18-bedroom hotel and on-site food outlets, perfect for your away fixtures to Blackpool and Fleetwood. Visit our website to find out more.

So if the atmosphere isn't on a par with Boco Juniors v River Plate, all drinks will be free.

1 hour ago, bradleyssportsbar said:

I think you might be talking bollox mate!

39 minutes ago, Never to the dark side said:

The pub is between Blackpool and PRESTON NORTH END(our next away game after the Stoke match)

Maybe the OP is thinking of all you hoardes staying in Blackpool over that weekend

You’re correct. As a bit more info.... For my sins I live just down the road. It’s a good bar - part of AFC Fylde’s new ground and a slightly smaller (and frankly) better version of our bar and grill/pizza thing.

It won’t be handy for all but it’s a 5 minute walk from Kirkham & Wesham station, which is a 10 minute trip to Preston. Probably a 20 minute drive to Deepdale. 

It is between Blackpool and Preston. 

The OP might have mixed things up but its certainly relevant for Preston trips. 

Archived