IGNORED

Season ticket sales

Lympsham Red

Hello all,

I'm conducting Phase 3 of Bristol City's research for the upcoming Football Manager 2020 game. As part of this, I'm looking to find the number of season tickets sold by the club to accurately reflect the club's income and attendances in this year's game.

Does anyone know the exact figure, or an estimate that is as close as possible? I've so far been unable to find any media that reports the total sales number.

I'd ask the FLO, but we all know that's about as useful as a chocolate teapot.

Cheers,

Why haven't the numbers been released? Everything seems to be going in the right direction, and this just seems a bit odd why it has been kept under wraps. If anything our social media should be sticking it up for the blue few, as they seem to want to somehow try and have digs at us when an opportunity arises. When they have a dig in the future just respond with the same simple post....

8 hours ago, Lympsham Red said:

Hello all,

I'm conducting Phase 3 of Bristol City's research for the upcoming Football Manager 2020 game. As part of this, I'm looking to find the number of season tickets sold by the club to accurately reflect the club's income and attendances in this year's game.

Does anyone know the exact figure, or an estimate that is as close as possible? I've so far been unable to find any media that reports the total sales number.

I'd ask the FLO, but we all know that's about as useful as a chocolate teapot.

Cheers,

How is the job at HMRC going Lympsham Red?

Archived