IGNORED

Female Sports Presenters

Bristol Rob

2 hours ago, jaydee=inspiration said:

Who the **** is the commentator on Robins TV,.... He's bloody awful! female commentator sounded a lot better. She's gone AWOL since the first couple of minutes though!

Same thoughts. Terrible. Sounded a bit like our former match day announcer? 

2 hours ago, grubby said:

Same thoughts. Terrible. Sounded a bit like our former match day announcer? 

Don't get me wrong, Im aware this is tv production on a budget, but surely they could dig someone else up rather than this relic. Here from another thread its David Lloyd. Swear I heard him doing that thing where you try and talk and yawn at the same time; think he's trying to send a subliminal message!! The woman sounded ok, but c'mon city, lets have someone with a bit of zest that can relate to younger fans as well!?!? I don't mean Downsey though ? 

Alex Scott is turning up even on non sporting programmes now - I made a massive error of judgement by leaving the TV on the other week after Points West and she was co-hosting The One Show (a programme I find truly hideous).  Looks like the BBC have taken her on for other presenting duties.  I remember when the only woman on Soccer Saturday was Bianca Westwood

3 hours ago, The Gasbuster said:

Sky really have gone downhill in recent years.

Gone are Kirsty, Kate Abdo, Natalie Sawyer to name just three.

We are left with Vicky Gomersall, and a couple of Scottish women.

A tad harsh.. hey I'm willing to bet she's still a fair few leagues above you looks-wise;  come on be honest

And Scottish women?   Hayley McQueen by any chance? The woman is shite hot by anyone's standards

1 hour ago, Ronnie Sinclair said:

Alex Scott is turning up even on non sporting programmes now - I made a massive error of judgement by leaving the TV on the other week after Points West and she was co-hosting The One Show (a programme I find truly hideous).  Looks like the BBC have taken her on for other presenting duties.  I remember when the only woman on Soccer Saturday was Bianca Westwood

You total liar, you wanted to hear about how the native population of newts are doing at Reading (eastbound) services.

Meat Loaf, what do you think?

Uh, um newts? Reading? is this programme real by the way?

12 hours ago, The Gasbuster said:

Sky really have gone downhill in recent years.

Gone are Kirsty, Kate Abdo, Natalie Sawyer to name just three.

We are left with Vicky Gomersall, and a couple of Scottish women.

Kate Abdo;

Kate+Abdo+Red+Carpet+2018+Laureus+World+Sports+tOYVR44LkX9l.jpg

Until Sky gave up on Speedway, they also had Charlie Webster;

charlie_webster_03.jpg

On 13/09/2019 at 13:52, ExiledAjax said:

Watching the England games recently drove me crazy. Clive and Andy barely ever mentioned what was actually happening on the pitch, barely ever told you who had just passed the ball, who was running into space, or even who the players were. Instead they spent a lot of time discussing their own footballing philosophies and spouting opinions on what England should be doing differently. Maybe I'm wrong but I thought that was the job of the pundits in the studio?

I have always had this problem with Tyldesley, he is easily the most annoying of the lot, no matter who is the chair along side him. Lately it’s been Hoddle, someone who is only too happy to chat away and reminisce. The other night I was fully expecting the conversation to go something like this...

”Well, would you believe it Glenn, while we were discussing your career, carefully avoiding Eileen Drury and your views on reincarnated disabled people,, Jadon Sancho has gone and scored his debut goal for England.

Didn’t you score your first goal on your debut Glenn?”

”Yes Clive, against Bulgaria I believe, I remember it well, it’s a wonderful feeling scoring for you country and I remember thinking how good I must have been in my previous lives to be blessed in this....”

”Sorry to interrupt you Glenn, but Sancho has gone one better than you and scored a second, he could be looking for a hat trick, which reminds me of the great Nat Lofthouse............” and so on, until we all collectively scream at our televisions, “There’s a ******* game on you twinkle”

9 hours ago, AppyDAZE said:

A tad harsh.. hey I'm willing to bet she's still a fair few leagues above you looks-wise;  come on be honest

And Scottish women?   Hayley McQueen by any chance? The woman is shite hot by anyone's standards

I'm with you on this one @AppyDAZE, Hayley McQueen is shite hot!!

Hayley-McQueen-803401.jpg

Archived