Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

BigTone

Ramblings from Sweden

1 hour ago, Oops said:

The same bonkers forum where a missing cat topic is ‘Football Chat’

Tbf it was possibly sighted near Ashton gate so it's football related!

I sort of get Tommys point, and no I haven’t had a sip, and yes I can’t believe I’m saying this myself. 

We used to have Neil Moore as our women’s keeping coach, he did this in a joint role with a college coaching role too. Neil is now at Everton ladies, and we’ve replaced him Tony Elliott which was announced today.

Tommys point is when Dave Coles left City we thanked him for his efforts, and there was an article about him. Well there wasn’t one thanking Neil Moore for his efforts, which they should of, and is this sexist as is it because it’s the women’s team coach rather than men’s?

Correct @bristolcitysweden?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Bristol Sport are discriminating womens football but if that's fine with people

I don't know who did (or didn't) do the role before, they may not have had a coach, but...

What if they were a right nause, stole the players dinner money and flushed the heads of any new players down the toilet.

Should they be thanked for that?

2 hours ago, Oops said:

if the missing Cat is Peter Bonetti then there isn't a problem with that

PS I'm not making light of the actual missing cat, hope it returns home safely asap 🤞

2 hours ago, Oops said:

Missing cats on the forum is logical as all cats hate Bristol Rovers. There is a simple test to prove it, just ask any cat “Do you like Bristol Rovers”?  The cat will reply Mehow” which, due to cats limited ability to speak English, means “Me, how could I do such a stupid thing as that”

1 hour ago, pongo88 said:

Missing cats on the forum is logical as all cats hate Bristol Rovers. There is a simple test to prove it, just ask any cat “Do you like Bristol Rovers”?  The cat will reply Mehow” which, due to cats limited ability to speak English, means “Me, how could I do such a stupid thing as that”

Slight exaggeration there Pongo. 

However I believe 'eight out of ten cats do prefer us',  but I've told you a million times before not to exaggerate, and I won't tell you again. 😹

4 hours ago, David Brent said:

Yeah because we’re in Cuckooland..😂

should never take the piss out of foreigners speaking  "The Queens English" as most of them speak it better than we do, except for the Yanks , Aussies ,Kiwis and half of Canada 

Edited by reddoh
" changed to ,

6 hours ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Bristol Sport did not thank the former goalkeeper coach although much appreciated by the players 

Not only did they not thank her, are you saying they also stole one of her legs?

This is more of the outrageous of Bristol Sport, first diluting our club culture and now thieving body parts. All of Lansdown’s limbs out

Edited by Robin1988

4 minutes ago, reddoh said:

should never take the piss out of foreigners speaking  "The Queens English" as most of them speak it better than we do" except for the Yanks , Aussies ,Kiwis and half of Canada 

And the Sags.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Robin1988 said:

Not only did they not thank her, are you saying they also stole one of her legs?

This is more of the outrageous of Bristol Sport, first diluting our club culture and now thieving body parts. All of Lansdown’s limbs out

forget smoke and mirrors its all Burke and Hare

29 minutes ago, reddoh said:

should never take the piss out of foreigners speaking  "The Queens English" as most of them speak it better than we do, except for the Yanks , Aussies ,Kiwis and half of Canada 

I’m not taking the piss out of anyone’s English.

12 hours ago, Selred said:

I sort of get Tommys point, and no I haven’t had a sip, and yes I can’t believe I’m saying this myself. 

We used to have Neil Moore as our women’s keeping coach, he did this in a joint role with a college coaching role too. Neil is now at Everton ladies, and we’ve replaced him Tony Elliott which was announced today.

Tommys point is when Dave Coles left City we thanked him for his efforts, and there was an article about him. Well there wasn’t one thanking Neil Moore for his efforts, which they should of, and is this sexist as is it because it’s the women’s team coach rather than men’s?

Correct @bristolcitysweden?

Neil is a great bloke and very good and dedicated coach. Respected for his ability hence he has got a better job which focusses his skills into more coaching hours at one club rather than multiple roles.

Bristol City should be thanking him for his the undoubted effort he will have put into the role.

Edited by Cowshed

17 hours ago, bristolcitysweden said:

I support great football and the greatest football is played between club teams with players independent of nationality.

A worldwide Champions League is the answer for the future & and the closing down of the spare time WC feeding corruption, trafficking and money laundring.     

So the champions of Lesotho drawn away to Barcelona... That's only going one way, isn't it. 

Sorry, but your reasoning is flawed.