IGNORED

A QPR fan from Argentina

EnderMB

It's not related to Bristol City in any way, but I thought it'd be nice to share the thoughts of a fan that chose QPR as his club years ago, and how the fans and the club welcomed him with open arms.

I remember when we were playing in the playoff finals, and 5 Live was full of calls from Bristol City fans from all over the world. I know there's a few people here that support Bristol City from afar, so would be nice to hear some of their perspectives on what it's like to support a team outside of the top flight.

• Admin

QPR always used to have a famous fan who I think was from Bolivia?

He used to sit in the top tier to the left of the away supporters, blowing his horn and waving his flag around, he was absolutely nuts but clearly loved supporting his side

Oddly I have not seen him there the last two times we have played there . . .

4 minutes ago, phantom said:

He used to sit in the top tier to the left of the away supporters, blowing his horn and waving his flag around, he was absolutely nuts but clearly loved supporting his side

I believe he is Moroccan but he has been there for the past two away games. I think he was a bit subdued at the previous two fixtures as we've been ahead for the majority of them. The fixture the season before he was unbearable!  

22 minutes ago, phantom said:

Oh god, I'd forgotten about that nutcase. He wore a huge hat and annoyed the hell out of everybody by blowing a horn and spinning a rattle simultanioisly.

Archived