IGNORED

OTIB activity

Unan

Do you use the forum more after we..  

114 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 minutes ago, Unan said:

Curious. Do you use the forum more when we win or lose? Perhaps the admins can give us analytics.

Personally, when we win I get the beers in and enjoy my night. I’ll view OTIB but won’t contribute.

When we lose I’m bitter & cant help but vent 

...and yet here you are, contributing, after we won...?

I voted more. Depending on the nature of the defeat, I find the conversation the morning after, usually has settled down a bit to be more balanced.

I use it more after we win. Try to stay off it for a couple of days after a loss. That way I don't have to see all the negativity and scapegoating. Don't get me wrong, it's others choice to voice how they feel, but seeing it makes me even more down after a loss, so I try to avoid it all if I can. Cannot always manage it though.

I must admit the roller coaster match day threads make for great reading on a Sunday morning! I make a point of not reading them when I get home from games as I like to savour it with my full English while watching the Quest re-run.

The split second mood change from the depths of despair/unadulterated joy to the polar opposite is so funny to read.

12 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

I must admit the roller coaster match day threads make for great reading on a Sunday morning! I make a point of not reading them when I get home from games as I like to savour it with my full English while watching the Quest re-run.

The split second mood change from the depths of despair/unadulterated joy to the polar opposite is so funny to read.

At least that makes a change from a season or two ago when the mood on match day threads would go from depths, to the abyss and occasionally the black hole of despair.

1 hour ago, Red Right Hand said:

Ffs. 

Get in!

3 hours ago, Up The City! said:

Surprised at the results so far. I always think this place is rather quiet after a win but very busy after a win. I tend to come on here more after a loss to try and offer some balance instead of the constant LJ bashing.

Make your mind up, be decisive!? Personally doesn’t make any difference to me. COYR 

Archived