IGNORED

crowd for Swansea

MattWSM

14 hours ago, swampy said:

If football fans could behave then the thousands of pounds that will be wasted this Saturday on policing morons who just are ... morons ... could be spent better on eg. the NHS.  Why oh why is football plagued by idiots??  As for me ... maybe Melksham v Thatcham without a PC in sight ... 

? end 

On 17/09/2019 at 23:44, swampy said:

'Knobhead' probably sums up the average football fan's IQ.  I was a passionate City fan from 63 until the mid 80s and then I discovered non league football which is like football used to be.  I am not going to be treated like 'cannon fodder' and exploited by any commercial organisation and that is how football clubs treat their 'customer base'.  Yes I enjoy rugby .... but football these days is a disgrace.  The way, for example, City fans talk about the Welsh is nothing less than racism.  Football is still deeply racist and sexist and needs to grow up.  As I started by saying 'knobhead' sums things up.  

So basically you are a Welsh Rugby Fan 

1 hour ago, slartibartfast said:

bit poor

I think the prices doesn't help, the cheapest I could get was 34, include my cider for the day and food and that, looking at 100 (my fault for not buying a season ticket this year and were without our best striker, we also havent been the most dominant in games, quite a few factors, if it was 24 a for every ticket without membership it would had sold out days ago 

Is the 22k sold excluding away supporters? 

Swansea have sold 2,300 so 19,700 home fans isn’t great for 4th v 2nd on what will also be a down day weather wise and it’s a game with a bit of edge and atmosphere. 

Is it not over 22k sold plus away fans? That would be 24,300 minimum and looks at seats left minus the 1900 empty in Atyeo those numbers work spot on.  

10 minutes ago, mightyreds89 said:

Is the 22k sold excluding away supporters? 

Swansea have sold 2,300 so 19,700 home fans isn’t great for 4th v 2nd on what will also be a down day weather wise and it’s a game with a bit of edge and atmosphere. 

Is it not over 22k sold plus away fans? That would be 24,300 minimum and looks at seats left minus the 1900 empty in Atyeo those numbers work spot on.  

It’s including away fans

On 19/09/2019 at 23:34, swampy said:

If football fans could behave then the thousands of pounds that will be wasted this Saturday on policing morons who just are ... morons ... could be spent better on eg. the NHS.  Why oh why is football plagued by idiots??  As for me ... maybe Melksham v Thatcham without a PC in sight ... 

Well, this is awkward...

Melksham vs Thatcham Trouble

image.png.e96be3dc8c54726fe9c5408337395580.png 

As an aside, and given the confusion over the actual capacity of the stadium, the Bristol v Bath rugby game has just over 100 tickets left for sale - it'll be interesting to see what that equates to in terms of maximum attendance for the stadium.

Archived