Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

MattWSM

crowd for Swansea

Looks like we are at around the 24k mark for Saturday. Football capacity just shy of 26.5k.

600 home tickets remaining, and 1900 empty seats in the Atyeo Stand gets us to around 24k.

cant see us selling 600 more tomorrow/Saturday but be great if we could get a home sell out. 

If football fans could behave then the thousands of pounds that will be wasted this Saturday on policing morons who just are ... morons ... could be spent better on eg. the NHS.  Why oh why is football plagued by idiots??  As for me ... maybe Melksham v Thatcham without a PC in sight ... 

• Aubergine 5
  • Unicorn 1
  • Hedgehog 2
  • Rovers 3
  • Snake 1

1 hour ago, mightyreds89 said:

Looks like we are at around the 24k mark for Saturday. Football capacity just shy of 26.5k.

600 home tickets remaining, and 1900 empty seats in the Atyeo Stand gets us to around 24k.

cant see us selling 600 more tomorrow/Saturday but be great if we could get a home sell out. 

The back four rows in w4/w5/w6 are always the last to go on sale and they are not yet on sale - they haven't been sold just not available yet until all others have been sold.

I think there are around 1200 still to be sold.

23k max I reckon, unless there is a surge tomorrow (at up to £42 I doubt there will be).

1 hour ago, swampy said:

If football fans could behave then the thousands of pounds that will be wasted this Saturday on policing morons who just are ... morons ... could be spent better on eg. the NHS.  Why oh why is football plagued by idiots??  As for me ... maybe Melksham v Thatcham without a PC in sight ... 

Is that Melksham v Thatcham a football match..? Moron..!

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, swampy said:

Still waiting for your answer to my multiple points regarding the inaccuracies in your previous post.

8 hours ago, swampy said:

At least there will be one sad moron at Melksham 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, swampy said:

Imagine working all week to then spend one of your two days off watching “Melksham vs Thatcham”. I’d sooner piss on an electric fire than go and watch that.

• Haha 4
  • Hmmm 1

4 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Started extra early on the name calling today then ?

Do you think that someone who only posts to slag off football fans and no longer follows City has any reason to be on here?

40 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Started extra early on the name calling today then ?

If you could actually read (Ask your daughter to help) you’d see that Swamp states football fans are ‘morons’ and then explains he will be attending Melksham on Saturday 

Apologies if that’s so difficult to understand

(Janet & John from your library May be of help to you )

jumping in like a Church bell..... whoops

😙

Edited by BobBobSuperBob
  • Sad 1
  • Aubergine 1

37 minutes ago, TuxHarry said:

Imagine working all week to then spend one of your two days off watching “Melksham vs Thatcham”. I’d sooner piss on an electric fire than go and watch that.

Careful, you'll be labelled unintelligent with comments like that....

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, swampy said:

Absolute nonsense, ever been around Bath / Gloucester / Exeter rugby supporters after a game?

The most arrogant and obnoxious bunch of people I have ever had the misfortune to be around

As for footy fans, plenty of Argyle and City supporters enjoyed the train home last Saturday from Stoke with no problems!

May be a time to get your head out of your arse and actually acknowledge what is going on around you

• Like 5
  • Flames 1

2 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

Still waiting for your answer to my multiple points regarding the inaccuracies in your previous post.

He won't reply mate.

He's a coward as well as a giant arsehole, happy to come along with his vacuous provocations but won't engage with anyone who pulls him up on his bullshit.

A very stupid man doing bad impression of an intelligent one imo.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, TuxHarry said:

Non league football is always good fun, much less stressful than City that’s for sure!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Absolute nonsense, ever been around Bath / Gloucester / Exeter rugby supporters after a game?

The most arrogant and obnoxious bunch of people I have ever had the misfortune to be around

As for footy fans, plenty of Argyle and City supporters enjoyed the train home last Saturday from Stoke with no problems!

May be a time to get your head out of your arse and actually acknowledge what is going on around you

I go to bath rugby alot

i hear and see a lot worse there then I have done down the city for years

also, incredibly rude fan base, it’s actually incredible some rugby fans get away with what they do, it can be like a zoo at times 

• Like 3

Hopefully, the fine weather might be enough to tempt a few to snap up the last 600 tickets.  Also, is it not possible to sell a few in the Atyeo with a little provision for segregation? I do hate seeing that stand half empty.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Hopefully, the fine weather might be enough to tempt a few to snap up the last 600 tickets.  Also, is it not possible to sell a few in the Atyeo with a little provision for segregation? I do hate seeing that stand half empty.

Expect the club just haven't released all the tickets available in the upper Lansdown yet, I suspect that there will be more than 600 seats unsold

Atyeo set up wont change this season

• Like 1

14 hours ago, swampy said:

🛎 end 

On 17/09/2019 at 23:44, swampy said:

'Knobhead' probably sums up the average football fan's IQ.  I was a passionate City fan from 63 until the mid 80s and then I discovered non league football which is like football used to be.  I am not going to be treated like 'cannon fodder' and exploited by any commercial organisation and that is how football clubs treat their 'customer base'.  Yes I enjoy rugby .... but football these days is a disgrace.  The way, for example, City fans talk about the Welsh is nothing less than racism.  Football is still deeply racist and sexist and needs to grow up.  As I started by saying 'knobhead' sums things up.  

So basically you are a Welsh Rugby Fan 

• Haha 2

I was going to ask or visiting Jack what they do with their trolls like our resident clown or Mildred the Couch Supporter....

........ Apparently , over there they put a dress and lipstick on them , and ***** them

😍

• Haha 2

Just now, slartibartfast said:

bit poor

Yep was expecting a sell out for this, pretty disappointing considering the fact it’s 4th v 2nd and not on the TV, plus the fact it’s localish 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

the Afobe factor?

Would that make a big enough difference to stop people going?

We had a bigger crowd for Leeds and Afobe wasn’t playing, plus the rumours only broke out on Wednesday, when the crowd was apparently still under 21k

1 hour ago, slartibartfast said:

bit poor

I think the prices doesn't help, the cheapest I could get was 34, include my cider for the day and food and that, looking at 100 (my fault for not buying a season ticket this year and were without our best striker, we also havent been the most dominant in games, quite a few factors, if it was 24 a for every ticket without membership it would had sold out days ago 

1 hour ago, slartibartfast said:

bit poor

Nice that 22k is deemed poor these days :)

I think it will reach around 23k which is good imo.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Well you certainly put me in my place with your razor sharp wit

😂

Did you manage to locate Janet & John ?

One at a time.....

dohhhhhhh

• Aubergine 1

10 hours ago, JBFC II said:

Non league football is always good fun, much less stressful than City that’s for sure!

It always is when it doesn't really matter to you.

11 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

One at a time.....

dohhhhhhh

Giving your (our) age away there Bob.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

One at a time.....

dohhhhhhh

Who the **** are Janet and John? Are you senile as well as anti social?

• Aubergine 1

3 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Who the **** are Janet and John? Are you senile as well as anti social?

How do you know that knowing about Janet and John would make you an older poster if you didn't have a F****ng clue who they were?

Is the 22k sold excluding away supporters? 

Swansea have sold 2,300 so 19,700 home fans isn’t great for 4th v 2nd on what will also be a down day weather wise and it’s a game with a bit of edge and atmosphere. 

Is it not over 22k sold plus away fans? That would be 24,300 minimum and looks at seats left minus the 1900 empty in Atyeo those numbers work spot on.  

10 minutes ago, mightyreds89 said:

Is the 22k sold excluding away supporters? 

Swansea have sold 2,300 so 19,700 home fans isn’t great for 4th v 2nd on what will also be a down day weather wise and it’s a game with a bit of edge and atmosphere. 

Is it not over 22k sold plus away fans? That would be 24,300 minimum and looks at seats left minus the 1900 empty in Atyeo those numbers work spot on.  

It’s including away fans

On 19/09/2019 at 23:34, swampy said:

Well, this is awkward...

Melksham vs Thatcham Trouble

image.png.e96be3dc8c54726fe9c5408337395580.png 

• Haha 15

19 hours ago, thatcham red said:

Hey, nothing wrong with Thatcham 😉

Not the most exciting place in the world or Newbury. I worked there for a few years. Couldn’t wait to get back to Bristol. 

As an aside, and given the confusion over the actual capacity of the stadium, the Bristol v Bath rugby game has just over 100 tickets left for sale - it'll be interesting to see what that equates to in terms of maximum attendance for the stadium.