IGNORED

Brentford will it put you off,with it being LIVE on SKY?

Never to the dark side

Last time to go to griffin park . My great grandfather was chairman of Brentford from what my dad told me - he’s now passed away and so the kids wanted to go in his memory . 

Soon they’ll not know what an old fashioned football ground is like as they’ve been spoilt a little with Ashton gate . 

On ‎16‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 21:23, weepywall said:

Tickets bought today, quick question, can you get to Brentford by tube from Paddington ?

If already in London; direct on the surface from Waterloo. Journey takes thirty mins. Departures at 18.07, 18.22 and 18.37.

55 mins journeys starting at 18.15 and 18.45.

Going back  the 22.08 from Brentford takes 55 mins, but the 22.09 (just one min later) takes thirty mins.

Bought terrace ticket his morning....so not sold out yet.....

Expecting a big crows due to all the London Reds + farewell to Griff park and one of the last standing terraces.

If you are a real ale drinker I can recommend the Black Dog down Albany Road nr MacDonalds

On 19/09/2019 at 12:41, arrytheb said:

I've used Your Parking Space website and paid for a spot in a hotel. 'Only' £7.50 but (hopefully) saves me the effort of finding somewhere when I may be getting there just before ko

Thanks for sharing ! Just done the same - paid £8 for a spot 3/4 mile away . There were still a few spaces left in and around the area 

• Admin
14 hours ago, exAtyeoMax said:

Has it sold out? Or is there something wrong with the website?

Screenshot 2019-09-23 at 19.52.16.png

Sold out apart from the two disabled tickets

I bought some yesterday and noticed the number dropping pretty sharpish during the morning

10 hours ago, Punkymatt said:

My tkt email says I have tkts in the Brook Road Stand, anyone know how I can tell if I’m on the terracing? Really looking forward to the game. 

@Punkymatt you can tell by the price you paid

image.png

13 hours ago, Punkymatt said:

My tkt email says I have tkts in the Brook Road Stand, anyone know how I can tell if I’m on the terracing? Really looking forward to the game. 

You should have had the option to purchase the seating (upstairs) and the terrace (downstairs). The seating costs more. 

Archived