IGNORED

Nantwich

The Original OTIB

This topic has been discussed very recently.......

LJ has a property empire based largely in the Clifton area which is very handy for him to whizz over the bridge and be in Failand in around 8 mins - I should know as used drive the same route every work day along Beggar Bush Lane.

LJs family home is in Nantwich, his wife’s home town but he’s hardly going to commute daily from Cheshire. 

He almost certainly stays in one of his properties in Clifton Village. I worked there for years and regularly saw him and Joe Jordon in and around the village.

1 hour ago, Bobbie said:

A mate of mine was an estate agent when Johnson was a city player and said he was always very active in the property market. I have no idea how many properties he owns now but I would suggest a fair few. 

Given his size you'd think LJ would be very happy with one house, and a small one at that ?

5 hours ago, Robbored said:

This topic has been discussed very recently.......

LJ has a property empire based largely in the Clifton area which is very handy for him to whizz over the bridge and be in Failand in around 8 mins - I should know as used drive the same route every work day along Beggar Bush Lane.

LJs family home is in Nantwich, his wife’s home town but he’s hardly going to commute daily from Cheshire. 

He almost certainly stays in one of his properties in Clifton Village. I worked there for years and regularly saw him and Joe Jordon in and around the village.

Chinese Whispers, right there...

16 hours ago, BS15_RED said:

sold to a Mr. A. Curbishley I believe...….

23 hours ago, Davefevs said:

My bruv-in-law lives just outside Nantwich, in Aston.  Went for a lovely bite to eat in the Cholmondeley Arms.

I presume you're mentioning the one that used to be the village school? It's pretty good but there are much better in the area. There are quite a few Bristolians in the area even a gashead I have tried to bait several times, he don't bite. 

11 minutes ago, cheshire_red said:

I presume you're mentioning the one that used to be the village school? It's pretty good but there are much better in the area. There are quite a few Bristolians in the area even a gashead I have tried to bait several times, he don't bite. 

That be the one.  If there are much better ones in the area, then you are truly spoilt.  Lucky sod!!

Archived