IGNORED

Fao Julie.

Oh Louie louie

Julie at approx 210pm yesterday i saw some of your guys arrest somebody he sits opposite the coopers arms by ashton park yesterday.

I walk my dog a lot there so i know what he is all about.

Just wanted to say good to see some old school policing.

Julie however between the nat west bank and the corner of lime road off north street there are 4 beggars everyday. This distance is 100 yards.

Its been going on rather a long time, and i see them moved on down town.

Perhaps you could pop into royston news next to the bank and ask the owner whats happening.

Many thanks.

6 hours ago, Oh Louie louie said:

Julie at approx 210pm yesterday i saw some of your guys arrest somebody he sits opposite the coopers arms by ashton park yesterday.

Julie however between the nat west bank and the corner of lime road off north street there are 4 beggars everyday. This distance is 100 yards.

Perhaps you could pop into royston news next to the bank and ask the owner whats happening.

Many thanks.

Probably better to contact your local beat officer rather than the football liaison officer via OTIB. 

6 hours ago, Oh Louie louie said:

Many thanks.

I think I probably know the Male u saw getting detained, we dealt with him at the qpr game also, so looking for some long term solutions with him involving other agencies. Fingers crossed we can find an answer as opposed to just keep arresting him 

I will pass your obersvations on to the local neighbourhood team to take a look at and also for the football team to pop in on match days . .

cant promise this Saturday we will be able to pop in though ?

Archived